[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 11 of 81

"Perhaps we could produce a body. Once - Page 11 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Apr, 2010 - 2:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 81 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (81) »
Closed

World of Medieval Players post here only.
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2010 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 11

No smoke and no wolves. I think they may be hurting pretty bad. I do not know how many we killed the last time but it must have been a good part of them. I say lets keep walking into deaths mouth and find the bodies.

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2010 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Darkness Southern Camp

ooc: I admit I was negligent and didn't update my character so did that just now after reading what JB said. Plus I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't buy any rations nor waterskins so JB is right I didn't take this seriously. Can someone spare me a ration and two waterskins? If not my character goes without it which might be bad for my character and us as we're few in number.

16th Apr, 2010 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness RPG PBP Medieval World

ooc: I changed it on my notepad file on my computer but got distracted and forgot to change it on my profile, sorry. I only have 3 rations and 3 waters, I think will need them being that we are near 2 days I think from returning. If no one else has any I can spare one each I suppose. Lets get this body and get out of here.

16th Apr, 2010 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Darkness Southern Camp

Where did the body fall last time before or after this cave opening?

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2010 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness
A Friend

Darkness Southern Camp

The body was in the pass before the cave opening. We should be at the place the body dropped. I wonder if they moved it inside? IF that is the case we need to go in.

16th Apr, 2010 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness

ooc: Were we looking for a body really? I guess that would be obvious right but shouldn't we look for clues now about if the body was moved?

Being in Deaths Mouth is scary even with my sword. Looks around for any of the stories he's heard about enormous wolves and blood drinking bandits.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Apr, 2010 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness - Page 11

After all this time in a desert where there is no source of food do you think a body would just sit there and wait for us to come get it? If I recall there are loads of wolves in this area even though we haven't seen any yet.

17th Apr, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

[Camp] Southern Darkness World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 11

"Perhaps we could produce a body. Once a body has been reduced to a pile of bones it is hard to distinguish." Wuhn offers

> TOPIC: [Camp] Southern Darkness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,