Your Parents - Page 2 of 2

My parents aren't great parents, there - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 24th Apr, 2020 - 10:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
What are they like?
7th Dec, 2003 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Your Parents - Page 2

Fun, you're a teenager and is definetly the hardest of all things...you have a mix of feelings inside of you, sometimes teenagers think that parents should know everything but they don't, they are people just like you who are learning to be parents and is not an easy task. But to say you hate them, is a very strong statement and a very hurtful one, I hope you haven't told them that because parents sacrifice a lot of things for their children and in return to get hate from their children is a VERY difficult thing to deal with.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Your Parents
A Friend

Parents Your

Hiya everyone I think I come from Mars or another planet or something, because whatever I seem to do it is wrong with my parents!

Does anybody else have that problem?

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2003 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Your Parents
A Friend

Your Parents Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I don't have this problem so i don't really know what its like, some of my friends do though. Their parents find fault in every little thing they do, if they go a movie with swears they get grounded. If they miss curfew by 2 minutes they get grounded....its ridiculous

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2004 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

Your Parents
A Friend

Page 2 Parents Your

My step-dad used to be so awful. I remember that I'd have chores and wouldn't get any allowence for doing it, but I'd get yelled at if I didn't. Also, when I did do my chores, the only things that he'd notice were the things that were wrong. He'd never praise me for putting out effort. But, my mom and he have been divorced for a while now and I live with my mom now. I still do dishes and trash and other cleaning stuff, but she's more laid back about it. She almost always says yes if I want to go somewhere or have someone over. She's one of those "if you go to a party and wind up getting drunk, you can call me for a ride home without worrying about getting in trouble" parents. I wouldn't trade her for any other mother in the world. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2004 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Your Parents
A Friend

Parents Your

I live with my dad, have for about 6 or 7 years now, and I've never regretted it, even during the hard times. My parents got their divorce when I was 12, and always thought I was upset about it, but I knew it was best. I'd hate to know what kind of mess all our lives would be if they were still together. Though for this, I won't talk too much on my bad feelings toward my mother... I know she's spent the last few years trying to make up for what she did... But I can't forgive her. My dad on the other hand, our life is great, we moved a couple years ago and love the state we live in. He supports my wanting to let my art carry my through life from here, and has encouraged me by at times discouraging me. I know that sounds odd, but it's true. When I'm going through hard times, he tells me to get over it and look at the wrong decisions I made to learn from them. Plus, when he knows I'm a bit down about something he'll do his best to make me laugh, which is never a difficult task for him. So yeah, in a twisted way, I guess I am happy with the parents I have. I can work at forgetting the bad things for the next ten years.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2004 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Your Parents
A Friend

Your Parents

Well lets see...

My mom raised me in my grandmotehrs house, I don't know my dad, although in the last little while I've been slowly getting to know him, he up and called and we've been talking off and on since.

My mom is an easy going open minded very kind hearted loving woman, who to me is basically everything, I love her so much.

My grandma, well recently she's been very... I don't know how to say so it doesn't sound mean, well annoying, I don't mean to be cruel or sound like a typical teenage but its true, my mother agree's aswell.

-Ivy

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Nov, 2005 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Your Parents - Page 2

My parents.... I hate them half the time, get along with them the other half. They gave me life and clothe and shelter me, but.... we truly do not understand each other.
Both of my parents lacked in discipline as I was growing up and I wish now that they hadn't been so lenient. I wish that I could have gotten more punishment. They had no idea what was going on in my life and no idea what I was going through. I had two boyfriends without their knowledge, both lasting almost a year each and got into a lot of things. It's impossible having an intelligent conversation with them because they bring up a lecture on something you're doing wrong. I love my parents, and respect them as much as I can. But it's impossible to live with them. My mother can be walked all over easily and I'm a dominate person. My dad is also a dominate person so we butt heads.
They try to understand my life now, but the years have gone by. Their chance is gone. I love what they've done and how they support me with my dreams, and I love and appreciate all that they've given up. My parents are very respectable people, and I love them. We just don't get along. Too many personality clashes and arguments.

Reconcile Edited: WearyKnight on 30th Nov, 2005 - 4:48am

24th Apr, 2020 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Your Parents Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

My parents aren't great parents, there are reasons why I haven't spoken to my father in five years or something. My mom when I was growing up had a lot of mental health issues and struggled with being a parent. We are pretty close now, so that's good, I guess.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Your Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,