Advice for Teens - Page 3 of 3

Matt, it's not selfish to want to - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Apr, 2005 - 3:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
26th Dec, 2003 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Advice for Teens - Page 3

Sounds like the teenager woes, and I am sure much of it is genuine. Do you have something called, 'Family Council'? This is a time when the family gets together and talks about their concerns. If you do not have this you may wish to suggest it to your mother. This way everyone can speak about what is on their mind and you can come to a solution as a family.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2004 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Advice for Teens
A Friend

Teens Advice

should i say something?

Ok i've been friends with this one girl for a while, and lately, she's become a total idiot. she's in love with someone different every couple of weeks. a lot of the time she goes from liking some boy to liking one of his friends and acting completely heartbroken when the friend wants nothing to do with her. isn't it common sense that the boy probably won't like her? bros before Xo, right? haha. anyway,my question is this: should i tell her to stop being a moron, or should i just keep my mouth shut?

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2004 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Advice for Teens
A Friend

Advice for Teens Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well the way I see it, you can't really stop her from liking one person or the other. If she likes a different guy every week I would think you should just try to forget about it and focus on the relationship between yourself and her.
I don't think it would be a great idea to mess in her deeply personal relations either, as one can get very mad. Heh.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2004 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Advice for Teens
A Friend

Page 3 Teens Advice

Hey. Umm. I'd like to say something that I need help on. Okay here it goes...

I haven't had a boyfriend in like 3 or 4 years (since the begining of the 6th grade), I'm a freashman in high school now. I was woundering if there was something wrong with me.

12th Oct, 2004 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Teens Advice

This I believe is a misconception of teenagers that one needs a boyfriend/girlfriend to be normal. Personally I dont see anything wrong with not having a close friend of the opposite sex, especially if you're only a freshman. The worst thing you can do, in my opinion is force the issue to get a boyfriend because you think you have to, and end up getting in a relationship that doesnt work out. Just let things happen naturally and you will have plenty of time in life to form relationships with others.

12th Oct, 2004 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Advice for Teens

Vix, nothing is wrong with you. Enjoy your time at high school, make lots of friends and if you meet someone special then all the best!. You do not have to be in a relationship to feel complete or happy. All the best. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2005 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Advice for Teens
A Friend

Advice Teens - Page 3

I'm torn between spending time with my family, and spending time with my friends. I like my family, I just have more fun with my friends. We never do anything illegal or wrong, we just hang out. When I'm with my family, all we do is watch tv, or if we go somewhere we just walk around. I feel that if I don't go with my family to the store (or shopping or whatever they're doing), that I miss out on stuff. I used to live in a tiny town, and I didn't really have friends. So am I being selfish to hang out with my friends because I was deprived of friendship when I was young?

14th Apr, 2005 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Advice Teens Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Matt, it's not selfish to want to hang out with friends rather than family, especially at your age. It's the natural progression of "growing up" and maturing. However, if you still feel that you're missing out on something if you aren't with your family when they have activities, then there's part of your answer. There's nothing wrong with wanting to spend time with your family, either, no matter what your friends say. smile.gif

Roz

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Advice for Teens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,