Advice for Teens - Page 2 of 3

Yes i am back again... OK i have a problem - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Dec, 2003 - 5:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Advice for Teens
A Friend

Advice for Teens - Page 2

Not at all. It was nice of you to tell him up front how you felt. For you to pretend you had feelings for him only would have led to greater heartache for him in the end. With love, honesty is always the key.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2003 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Advice for Teens
A Friend

Teens Advice

Wow when I read your answer to him, I thought yes I will do that net time but put it in different words, you see last year there were a lot of boys who fancied me I was polite to them and all they obviously took it in the wrong way they invited me home to there houses I agreed to go as friends they probably expected something more which I DIDN'T give them haha too bad on them but im sure they would have respected me more if I had just told them strait out.
But then there was this one time a guy was trying to sit next to me and I told him im not interested and then he came out with your so full of your self what makes you think I’m interested in you anyway? Which was a bit unexpected for me lol
But i still think he fancied me but that was just his way of sticking up for himself.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2003 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Advice for Teens
A Friend

Advice for Teens Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I need a part-time job. I asked my mom but she think that it will effect my education. Is this true? If it is I need advice, how can i prove to her that I can do it. Hopefully it will not effect my education.

20th Oct, 2003 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Teens Advice

What do you need the job for and what kind of job do you plan to get?

20th Oct, 2003 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Teens Advice

I need a part-time job. I asked my mom but she think that it will effect my education. Is this true? If it is I need advice, how can i prove to her that I can do it. Hopefully it will not effect my education.  

I understand you and your mom also. There is nothing wrong with getting a job what happens is (what your mom is afraid of) is that some teens get to like the money too much and they think they don't need to go to school because they can get all the money they want by working...therefore they lose a lot of interest at school and they put more interest in their jobs and ways to make money to buy clothes, cd's and stuff. You know what I mean?. The only way you can prove your mom you're ready for a job is by being responsible, acting maturely and maybe prepare a written plan of your goals and ask her to sit down with you and go over it. Parents always need to see we are 'ready' for it. So I would suggest you to acknowledge more the efforts your mom does at work (by words and actions) maybe also budgeting the allowance or little money you get and remember that money is an important issue, that we don't always get it just because we want it. Our parents work very hard to provide us with what we need, not necessarily always with what we want.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2003 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Advice for Teens
A Friend

Advice for Teens

What do you need the job for and what kind of job do you plan to get?

I need a job to buy me the things i want and when i want, i hate having to wait for my mom to buy me things, now that i dont have my dad around sad.gif. What kind of job i plan to get ??. Well i don't want no fast food places i want to work in a department store or so. :-/

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Oct, 2003 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Advice Teens - Page 2

I need a job to buy me the things i want and when i want

In my opinion because you use the word 'want' shows that it is not a need and therefore not necessary. Your education is more important, especially if your needs are being met.

However, before you say, 'What does he think he knows', I will say that working maybe a few hours on the weekend or during holidays is good, because it will teach you the value of money and at the same time it should not get in the way of your school work.

But above all, listen to mom, she knows best at this point in life, even i you think she doesn't, plus listenting to her will help you in the long run

Hope that helps :-/

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2003 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Advice for Teens
A Friend

Advice Teens Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Yes i am back again... OK i have a problem with my family..I feel trapped all the time because they so protective they dont let me date or talk to guys on the phone i mean i still do when they're not home all the time and when they are home.. Im always getting yelled at and in trouble... i get blamed for a lot of things i dont do .. aand my lil bro and hes so annying and i cant do anything to him cuz ill get in trouble..sometimes i cry because i feel so trapped and i jus want to run away sumtimes...(Does anyone else feel like this?)

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Advice for Teens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,