Are you Spoiled? - Page 3 of 3

Take her out for a dinner or buy her flowers.. - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 8:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Do you always get your way even if you do not deserve it?
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2003 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Are you Spoiled? - Page 3

i guess i am pretty spoiled, but this is mostly caused because i have a lot of male friends who don't want me to pay even if i offer it.

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2003 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Spoiled Are

i guess i am pretty spoiled, but this is mostly caused because i have a lot of male friends who don't want me to pay even if i offer it.

I wish I can have friends like that :smile.gif LOL what's your secret??? lol

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2003 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Are you Spoiled? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I wish I can have friends like that :smile.gif LOL what's your secret??? lol

I  guess you have to be a flirt! wink.gif. I am very spoiled by almost every guy i know.. I just  have to smile to them lol

21st Oct, 2003 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Spoiled Are

I  guess you have to be a flirt! . I am very spoiled by almost every guy i know.. I just  have to smile to them lol

Hmmmm thanks for hint Xtra wink.gif I wonder how somebody will feel about this....lol lol lol

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2003 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Spoiled Are

I  guess you have to be a flirt! wink.gif. I am very spoiled by almost every guy i know.. I just  have to smile to them lol

that's right just smile and they pay, but i don't flirt with them. they're just friends

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Are you Spoiled?

I believe you, most of my guy friends would do anything for me to be happy sometimes

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Are Spoiled - Page 3

I would do anything to make one of my girl friends happy. I'm not really attracted to them. I think of them more as sisters, know what I mean? We have been friends for years and yah.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 8:05am / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Are Spoiled Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Take her out for a dinner or buy her flowers.. Girls love flowers... we girls love flowers user posted image

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Are you Spoiled?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,