Are you Spoiled? - Page 2 of 3

Ya have some new canadians.  I've - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Oct, 2003 - 4:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Do you always get your way even if you do not deserve it?
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Are you Spoiled? - Page 2

Are you an only child? I have a younger brother and he is the one who gets spoiled. I have noticed it is the same way with my friends. The oldest always gets blamed for everything, while the youngest gets spoiled. I always felt bad for the middle children because they seem to be more or less ignored.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2003 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Spoiled Are

I guess I'm more spoiled than some but I would not conisder myself spoiled especially compared to the kids at my school that get brand new cars with everything paid for just because they turned 16.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Are you Spoiled? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

i'm spoiled....very very spoiled.  I'm the last kid at home so i get alot of stuff.

17th Oct, 2003 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Spoiled Are

i'm spoiled....very very spoiled.  I'm the last kid at home so i get alot of stuff.

Really, I would never imagine something like that by reading your posts :smile.gif lol

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Spoiled Are

Really, I would never imagine something like that by reading your posts :smile.gif lol

haha, I don't know what it is.  But when i'm online talking to people i am very annoying.  I even annoy myself, but when i'm talkin to people in real life I don't really say much.  Maybe thats why I seem so 'hyper' when on forums.  I think it could also be the fact that this is one of the first serious forums i've ever posted at.  All the other forums i've been too are just post whatever ya want, it doesn't matter kinda things.

17th Oct, 2003 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?

I think it could also be the fact that this is one of the first serious forums i've ever posted at.  All the other forums i've been too are just post whatever ya want, it doesn't matter kinda things.

Yes, this forum is not like the others. We try to keep it as constructive as possible. smile.gif And yes I think you're spoiled rotten. ;D

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Are Spoiled - Page 2

Is it just me  or we have some new canadians here ? I love the way this is going!!

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2003 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Are you Spoiled?
A Friend

Are Spoiled Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Ya have some new canadians.  I've got dual citizenship though so i can be considered american or canadian.  I live in canada right now so i'm Canadian.....for now.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Are you Spoiled?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,