Bad Habits - Page 2 of 2

I'd have to say one of my bad habits is saying - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Oct, 2003 - 10:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2003 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Bad Habits
A Friend

Bad Habits - Page 2

I have a bad habit of becoming obsessive with things like if i'm on the comp i'll stay on for hours! It drives my family nuts lol they also want a go...or if i'm at the gym I would Exercise :exr :exr :exr until i drop...and sometimes when i'm watching TV i just munch  :yumall day.

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2003 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Habits Bad

I have a bad habit of becoming obsessive with things like if i'm on the comp i'll stay on for hours!

So this means once you get on this forum you will be posting for hours? Sounds cool to me... wink.gif

6th Oct, 2003 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Bad Habits Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I have a bad habit of becoming obsessive with things like if i'm on the comp i'll stay on for hours!

This remind me to someone very close to me....:smile.gif

Bad habit? me? can't you all see I'm perfect ;D

*hehehe* okay okay....a bad habit I have is that I have to be mopping the floor three or four times a day lol...I cannot stand seeing the floor dirty.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2003 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Bad Habits
A Friend

Page 2 Habits Bad

I'd have to say one of my bad habits is saying things without thinking first.  Or typing them as some of you may notice through alot of my posts.  I crack my knuckles alot and my neck.  My neck is really loud and fun to gross people out.  When i get shy/nervous i tend to be at a loss of words.  Sometimes i just don't know what to say because i'm afraid i will make a fool of myself.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bad Habits

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,