Teen/school years - the best years of your life? - Page 2 of 2

I'm still too young to know if they - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Apr, 2011 - 1:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Teen/school years - the best years of your life?
A Friend

Teen/school years - the best years of your life? - Page 2

Yeah, I would definitely NOT want to do it again. College won't be that bad... More girls...more freedom. I just wish we could go to school and not have to do work. Just play with friends...kinda like preschool. laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

life your years the years Teenschool

Name: Janice

Comments: Honestly I think teenage years are not the years of your life. So many tragedies are caused during our teenage years, drinking, smoking taking drugs and so on. Many teenagers have a rough time with violent parents.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2011 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Teen/school years - the best years of your life? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Name: Lachlan

Comments: Teenage years are a rave. So much fun stuff to do like play chess for your school and all fun activities like being able to go to bed past 5:30pm its the best and I love them. My parents can't control me sometimes I go to bed at like 6pm TEENAGE YEARS

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2011 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Teen/school years - the best years of your life?
A Friend

Page 2 life your years the years Teenschool

For me its the most memorable school years for my teen. He goes at a teen boarding school. He's been asking this for me since he was at grade school. Now that he's been there I am happy to see him gradually enjoying and liking it. Being in a teen boarding school is a unique opportunity for teens to participate in a communal living environment, where their vote counts and so do their contributions to the rest of the micro-society. It's a great introduction to college dorm living and can help kids develop leadership skills that will last a lifetime.

When I was in high school, my parents have sent me too to a girls boarding school. It's an environment that is conducive to real self-esteem, and more like the real world. I have meet friends from different part of the USA and as well as from different country. For me it's great though, although I know not for all teens.

Reconcile Edited: kellykurtman on 20th Apr, 2011 - 11:21am

21st Apr, 2011 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

life your years the years Teenschool

I'm still too young to know if they were the best. I will need to bookmark this page and then come check in another 20 years and let you know. Seriously though, I enjoyed my teen years but at the same time I don't ever wish to go back, I'm actually looking forward to more things ahead of me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Teen/school years - the best years of your life?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,