Are Guys Careless? - Page 3 of 3

Guys can be confusing but so can girls. as - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Sep, 2003 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 7:35am / Post ID: #

Are Guys Careless?
A Friend

Are Guys Careless? - Page 3

Guys do care, we are just stupid. I think the biggest problem that we run into is that girls never come straight out with stuff. They always hint and put out what they view as "obvious signals". Well no matter how obvious they are, we are more than likely to miss them. Just come right out and say somthing when needed. Then we can react to the situation and show you that we really do care.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2003 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Are Guys Careless?
A Friend

Careless Guys Are

Guys can be confusing but so can girls. as different as guys and girls are it amazes me how anyone can actually talk and understand each other long enough to get married. I also heard a person say guys mostly talk in sound effects while girls can carry on 3 conversations at once while eves droping on 2 others.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Are Guys Careless?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,