Are Guys Careless? - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE *rolls eyes* gawd i hate it when guyz - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Apr, 2003 - 5:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
17th Mar, 2003 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Are Guys Careless? - Page 2

lol Rovert

Sorry about that... the 'b' is next to the 'v' on the keyboard and we type to fast! Or should I say we do not screen what we have typed as there is so many threads here to answer.

mid teens girls tend to like the bad boys

Believe me, they do not grow out of it smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2003 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Careless Guys Are

Sorry Robert, I clicked on 'V' instead of 'B' they're both next to each other in the keyboard wink.gif lol

Yeah girls grow out of it but guys never grow up in their lifetime! LOL ;D oh boy, I can be mean sometimes yes...LOL LOL LOL ;D

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2003 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Are Guys Careless?
A Friend

Are Guys Careless? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well , I think labeling all guys selfish/ and careless is a little extreme. (that goes to me..), but people who act like that are carrying a sign of immaturity. all guys should listen to their partner though if they care at all or not. Yeah its so true "us "
girls always go for the bad  guys , but like Robert said nice guys finished last!..

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2003 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Are Guys Careless?
A Friend

Page 2 Careless Guys Are

Believe me they do not grow out of it smile.gif

oh so are you a bad boy speaking from experience then? tongue.gif

Yeah girls grow out of it but guys never grow up in their lifetime

haha, i'm sure that's true of some guys as it is some girls wink.gif
I agree boys can act immature sometimes but that goes for girls too tongue.gif

girls always go for the bad  guys , but like Robert said nice guys finished last!..

someone agrees with me ;D

17th Mar, 2003 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Careless Guys Are

oh so are you a bad boy speaking from experience then? tongue.gif

Me a bad guy? Nah I am a big softie  :angel

@ xtra
girls always go for the bad  guys

Care to explain why that is bad girl? smile.gif

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2003 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Are Guys Careless?
A Friend

Are Guys Careless?

I have known plenty of girls who go for bad guys and a lot of the reason why is because they have low self esteem and don't think they deserve better, or they don't Know any nice guys and don't know what it's like to be treated right.  Remember most teenagers haven't figured out who they are yet and are going through identy changes all of the time and act very immature until they have figured themselves out.  

Guys are ill informed when it comes to girls.  It may not be that they don't care as much as they have no idea what a girl is thinking or why we do the things we do.  I know that I expect a guy to read my mind and I get mad when he doesn't, but I have to remind myself that I can't do that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2003 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Are Guys Careless?
A Friend

Are Guys Careless - Page 2

*rolls eyes* gawd i hate it when guyz do that...some guyz at my school are like "Id rather be getting high and having sex or whatever than going to this hell hole when there with their friends but then there all getting straight A's and asking teachers for extra work and stuff. Its juz dumb that they can't be themselves like around their friends they all have to put on this bad side to them juz to be cool but really thier being idiots cuz half of the things they say they wish they could be doing right now instead of going to school they haven't even touched before in their lives I bet. But who cares we all know men act like babies

13th Apr, 2003 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Are Guys Careless Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

*rolls eyes* gawd i hate it when guyz do that...some guyz at my school are like "Id rather be getting high and having sex or whatever than going to this hell hole when there with their friends but then there all getting straight A's and asking teachers for extra work and stuff. Its juz dumb that they can't be themselves like around their friends they all have to put on this bad side to them juz to be cool but really thier being idiots cuz half of the things they say they wish they could be doing right now instead of going to school they haven't even touched before in their lives I bet. But who cares we all know men act like babies

True! but did you wonder why if girls know that about guys they look for that kind of losers to hang out with? :smile.gif I have seen girls making fun of guys because they like to study or they don't swear or drink or use drugs...I don't understand it. *shaking head*

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Are Guys Careless?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,