Dairy Queen Blizzard

Dairy Queen Blizzard - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Dec, 2012 - 12:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Dairy Queen Blizzard
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2008 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Blizzard

Dairy Queen Blizzard

What is your view for the Dairy Queen Blizzards?

Dairy Queen Blizzard
Dairy Queen Blizzard (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2008 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Blizzard
A Friend

Blizzard Queen Dairy

I think I am in dairy Queen at least three time a month getting blizzards for my kids. They all like them and have tried most of the flavors. Since I can not taste I can not personally tell you they are the best thing since sliced bread but from hearing from the kids they are pretty good. The eldest boy has switched to sundaes like my wife but the blizzard is still the favorite of the younger three.

10th Apr, 2008 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Blizzard Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Only one my boys will eat is the one with Oreo cookies. But over all my boys just think they taste off. Too much of a chemical taste is what the oldest says, the other just says yucky. I find them way to sugary but that is because I am not a kid any more.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2008 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Blizzard
A Friend

Blizzard Queen Dairy

I am not into the sugary snacks that much either that is why I do not eat the blizzard. I settle for a nice butterscotch shake.

12th Apr, 2008 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Blizzard Queen Dairy

This is the most awesome of deserts. it combine the greatness of a soft serve ice cream and the decadence of crushed up candy or cookies. OK, I have revealed sweet tooth.

Now that you mention it, a Blizzard would be good right now.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2008 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Blizzard
A Friend

Dairy Queen Blizzard

When I used to eat Blizzards, I always got the Banana Cream Pie. It tastes better if you ask your server to blend the whipped cream in with the ice cream, instead of leaving the blob at the top.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2008 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Blizzard
A Friend

Dairy Queen Blizzard

I have found that my wife likes the cheesecake blizzard. I do try to get her one at least once a week if not more. The artic rush is very good too if you need something to cool you down. smile.gif

19th Dec, 2012 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Dairy Queen Blizzard Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I like it. Tried the Dairy Queen Blizzard Extreme Chocolate. Nice taste but still not chocolatey for me, I could see the white ice cream underneath, maybe not blended enough but still really good.

UPDATE: In reference to what I said earlier Dairy Queen Trinidad - You have to tell the cashier to make sure to use chocolate ice cream rather than vanilla this way it is truly chocolaty or in other words extreme.

Dairy Queen Blizzard
Dairy Queen Blizzard (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dairy Queen Blizzard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,