My boyfriend - Page 3 of 3

*I wonder if Xtrasweetgirl will want me to - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th May, 2003 - 4:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
25th Mar, 2003 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend - Page 3

Well, first of all, one of you made the move first. I mean, one of you suggested to take a 'break'. Now since you're the one that is asking what a 'break' exactly means, I assume he's the one who suggested it.
In my opinion to take a break MOST of the time means: 'Goodbye'. Some people just are not cold enough to say straight forward 'I don't think this is working' so men tend to say things like 'I think we need a break' or 'We have to see other people' or 'Just lets take some time'. All of them means the same 'This is over'.
You know how I feel about the whole thing from the beginning, we talked about it before. Just move on, the guy is a loser! a waste of time!. He's a 'user' in my opinion, he knows how you feel about him so when he feels to he gives you a call and he knows you will run into his arms. Come on girl, you can do better than that. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2003 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend
A Friend

boyfriend My

i found a ring which was hidden in my bfs closet when i was searching for my jacket with a balloon that said marrry me Ashley.

i was stunned we r both too young, and although i love him with all my heart, and we have been together for the longest and have been through so much in the past, we have only been each others serious partners. I've been waiting for this all my life and now that this moment its So close to come, i am having second thoughts about us. we both graduating from high school this year and going different ways. How can i tell him that we should wait ? without hurting his feelings how can i?  

7th May, 2003 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

@ Xtra... hmmmm so then I am a prophet right? :spock:

As far as marriage goes, way to young. I was married at 26 and maybe I could have waited even longer. Go finish college first. That will prove if you are really ready for one another too.

As for how to tell him, if you really care for each other then he will understand and wait. So just be honest.

8th May, 2003 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 boyfriend My

*I wonder if Xtrasweetgirl will want me to give my thoughts on this one* ;D oh....what a heck....here it goes :

Just express your feelings in a loving way Ashley. Tell him how you feel. Like I told you before, don't do anything under pressure and it seems to me you do things like that BUT PLEASE don't do a stupid thing now in something so sacred as marriage. Yes, you both are way too young...but that's not only the case but the fact that you must admit you all don't have a stable and mature relationship. You are constantly breaking and getting back together....that alone is a proof that you all are not ready for such commitment, not to mention the relationship itself lacks a lot of maturity. That's why, a lot of things must come first before to decide in something like that. Now that both of you are going to different ways will be a real proof of how solid the 'love' for each other is. Plus, think about it...do you want to commited yourself to someone so young? children and stuff? not to be able to enjoy the freedom that a kid of your age has?. I know that marriage sounds like a solution for two people that are going to be separate for long but at the end, it will be a burden and may end in divorce...sad.gif
It's better to wait, finish your education and move on with your life and if you see with the years that both of you have grown up in the relationship with each other and you see yourself mature enough to commit it then it will be the most important thing you will ever do. To get married will be the MOST IMPORTANT decision you will ever make and once you decide to do it, there is not turn back...
I trust you will do the right thing and if he really loves you, he will understand your feelings but if he doesn't then he will pressure you...and it's up to you to decide what's most important...what he says or what you really wanna do. Nobody can take that decision from you no matter how sweet and nice it may sound, it's crazy to get married at your age!...I know you will not be able to see it because you're not married. But I got married at age 24 and I felt  I was very immature and I had to work out in a lot of things to be able to reach some kind of maturity level, and I'm 28 and still working on it!. Don't do anything foolish, go and study...be with your family, make new friends, open your perspectives. There is a whole world out there waiting for you!.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: My boyfriend

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,