My boyfriend - Page 2 of 3

My bf and i had a talk and we decided to take - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Mar, 2003 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2003 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend
A Friend

My boyfriend - Page 2

LDS you seem well trained in this sort of business, lol!  Yes XTRASWEETGIRL You have to move on, and make yourself happy!

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2003 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

boyfriend My

LDS you seem well trained in this sort of business, lol!  

Well...I'm 28 ;D my years as a teenager passed long time ago but I still grateful for all the experiences that helped me to be the person that I am. smile.gif

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2003 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend
A Friend

My boyfriend Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Ok some update

After we broke up, a week later he started acting like he was so in love with me. He calls me more now and is always telling his friends to checck up on me. He gives me more kisses and hugs and pushes gifts in my face. and when I ask is he still in love with me, he gets so defensive and says "no!". Why is he acting like this now? does he really want our realtionship to continue and he's just to embarassed to admit to it?  and now i don't really know if i still have feelings for him..  if i take him back , i am gonna treat him like dirt!!

18th Mar, 2003 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Page 2 boyfriend My

Well three things can be happening:

1) He thinks you're sad because he left you...and he feels sorry but I doubt is that or

2) He miss you and he doesn't want to admit it because it will make him feel like a fool!. You know, some guys don't want the commitment thing and when they start to feel more love for someone, for some reason, they get frighten and they ran away...who knows, this may be the case.

3) He's adjusting slowly to be without ya but it's not being easy for him so he has mix feelings...

If I am I would not say anything nasty, I would wait to see what is he up to. There is not a need of it. You all should act as mature individuals not like little kids. So don't treat him like dirty, you know better than that and I know you have a good heart and know what's the right thing to do smile.gif

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2003 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend
A Friend

boyfriend My

I agree with LDS.  I wouldn't rush back into his arms and I wouldn't treat him bad either.  If he says he's not in love with you just take that as an answer and move on and if he later admits that he is, then work it out from there.  Be strong though, whatever you decide and don't settle for something that you really don't want.  Have fun.  Your a teenager.  
    When I was a teenager and young adult, I wouldn't allow myself to be heartbroken.  I've never suffered from a broken heart. I was looking for a good strong relationship but I made sure that I kept a little distance emotionally from the person so that I could still think clearly you know.  If you get too involved then you lose sight of what's important.  I got to know the guy and then asked myself if this is what I really wanted and then made a decision if the relationship was going where I wanted it to.  It's worked for me.   You don't have to decide now about a permanent relationship but have fun dating and getting to know people and keep in mind all of the good qualities they have and add them to a personal list of what you want in a guy and also practice those good qualities.  It'll make you an even better person than you already are, the better person you are the better man you will get.

18th Mar, 2003 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend

It'll make you an even better person than you already are, the better person you are the better man you will get.

Well then I must be really a GREAT SUPER good person ;D because I got the most wonderful husband in the whole wide world!!!! yeah, I know you all think you all have the most wonderful husband in the whole wide world ;D but sorry ladies, you don't. I have him!!! *hehehe* wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2003 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend
A Friend

My boyfriend - Page 2

I wouldn't know cuz I live in the back hills with hardly any other contact.  But I've got one of the best husbands.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2003 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

My boyfriend
A Friend

My boyfriend Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

My bf and i had a talk and we decided to take a break for a while. i was just wondering what u think taking a break means?.. I feel like we didn't make the right desicion by taking a break, but again i don't think i get the idea of what taking a break really means...

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: My boyfriend

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,