Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 5 of 21

Horsemeat scandal: France blames processor - Page 5 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Feb, 2013 - 12:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (21) »
Video Available Video - WARNING - contains graphic content - This Thread does not only deal with the abuse animals go through so that you can have your steak or drumstick, but this Thread also deals with the risks of eating meat: the spreading of disease and major health concerns. Being vegeterian /vegan.
10th Mar, 2012 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 5

I used to be a vegetarian. However, due to a low iron intake (and I did not want to be supplements for the rest of my life) I chose to eat meat. In Australia, we are given the choice of buying humanely grown meats. I've seen the best and the worst from my own experiences while I worked at cattle farms. There are horrendous practices out there. The exports of live cattles has been dogged here over the last year. The cruelty endured on these poor animals is heart wrenching. However, its not everywhere. If you ask where your meat comes from and have an understanding of the practices, then I think you can still have the decision to eat meat. But its a choice and its a personal choice. We are born omnivores, we have the teeth to prove we should be eating meat, but my sister's been living as a vegetarian for the past twenty years and she is as healthy (if not healthier) than I am.

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2012 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

What people don't understand about processed meats is they can put literally ANYTHING in it and you won't know because it is pounded til it is mush and then fried and out on your plate.

23rd Mar, 2012 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks Health & Special Psychology

Why is it that knowing all this... I STILL want to eat a hamburger when I go out, it does not even cross my mind what is in it.

23rd Mar, 2012 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

Maybe you don't care too much about your health? wink.gif

KI'll admit that it does cross my mind but somehow I just hope its not what's *IN* the meat I'm eating.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2012 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

Mad cow link in hunter's death

A meat inspector and keen hunter was killed by a rare brain disease linked to the human form of mad cow disease. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2013 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks

Rotten lamb reveals how packaging can mislead

A man who was sold rotten legs of lamb by his local New World says consumers are being deceived by misleading labelling. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2013 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks - Page 5

Pig Manure Reveals More Reason To Worry About Antibiotics

Manure from pig farms doesn't just contain residues of antibiotics used in livestock. It also carries high concentrations of antibiotic-resistant bacteria, a new study of Chinese pig farms finds. And researchers say "it's a global problem."
Source: Science

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2013 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks Psychology Special & Health - Page 5

Horsemeat scandal: France blames processor Spanghero:

French meat processing company Spanghero knowingly sold horsemeat labelled as beef, the French government has said. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,