Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 6 of 21

Slaughterhouse Closed After Huge Beef Recall - Page 6 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Feb, 2014 - 7:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (21) »
Video Available Video - WARNING - contains graphic content - This Thread does not only deal with the abuse animals go through so that you can have your steak or drumstick, but this Thread also deals with the risks of eating meat: the spreading of disease and major health concerns. Being vegeterian /vegan.
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2013 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks - Page 6

Donkey's meat sold as beef?:

Donkey, water buffalo and goat meat have been sold as burgers and sausages in South Africa, a study says. A study published by the local Stellenbosch University found that 99 of 139 samples contained species not declared in the product label. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2013 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

Farms fight animal abuse filming in US

An undercover video that showed California cows struggling to stand as they were prodded to slaughter by forklifts led to the largest meat recall in US history. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2013 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks Health & Special Psychology

Dodgy Dutch meat likely eaten, too late to recall

The Netherlands said today it was probably too late to recover most of 50,000 tonnes of beef recalled over concerns it may contain horsemeat because much of it probably has been eaten in the past two years. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2013 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks
A Friend

Page 6 Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

Ironically enough I was eating meat while watching this video, then I stooped the video, finished my meal and then finished the video. But that´s not what means here. I have a predominantly omnivorous diet, and after I saw this video, well, I'm still an omnivore, why? Because I like meat, I enjoy I good tasty piece of bacon, melting in my mouth, but, lets see an hypothesis:
- IF we all stop eating meat, everyone, each single person in the world [suddenly] stop eating meat.

First question: what would you do with the animals that original purposed to be turned into meat? Use them to produce animal derived products?

Second question: What about the meat that was already cut? We would [throw] it away? When there is MILLIONS of people needing it to feed themselves?

Third question: How would we feed the entire population of the Earth with a Vegan (or less restrictive vegetarian) diet?

Try to answer that, then I will take this cause more seriously.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

7th May, 2013 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Risks Eating Meat Meat Eat Want Still

Meat is part of human diet since the beginning of our history. Vegans often have to resort to mineral and chemical integrators to compensate the drawbacks of their nutritionless eating habits. The problem is not about eating or not eating meat. Humans must eat meat: avoiding it would be like forcing a dog to eat only grass. We have to make sure that animals used for alimentary purposes don't suffer at any stage of the industrial process.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks

A Kansas company has recalled approximately 50,000 pounds of ground beef that may be contaminated with E. Coli O157:H7, the U.S. Department of Agriculture announced Wednesday. Ref. USAToday

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2014 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks - Page 6

8.7 million lbs of beef produced by 'diseased and unsound animals' recalled by California company:

Rancho Feeding Corp of Petaluma, California, produced the beef between January 1 and January 7 and shipped the meat to distribution centers and stores in California, Florida, Illinois and Texas, the department's Food Safety and Inspection Service said in a statement. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2014 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Still Want Eat Meat Meat Eating Risks Psychology Special & Health - Page 6

Slaughterhouse Closed After Huge Beef Recall

A California slaughterhouse that recalled nearly 9 million pounds of beef parts is voluntarily shutting its doors, federal officials said Tuesday.Rancho Feeding Corp. of Petaluma, Calif., made the move after expanding a January recall to include a year's worth of products ?- 8.

Source

> TOPIC: Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,