Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway - Page 15 of 25

Optalagent stands ready for action, hoping - Page 15 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 11th Jun, 2010 - 12:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
8th Jun, 2010 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway - Page 15

Forge you are in the tunnel with me I think Jpatt just got a little confused. Alright, so like we need to come up with a specific plan so I can put something down for JB. What are we doing? I can get Forge to break down the door and then slip through the darkness to see what else I can see. You uys should just go down and see what you can see like from your side.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2010 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

If I fire up the door that will give away our presence though. Can you pick it?

10th Jun, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

ooc: I don't picking is one of my skills. But let me post something because I'm not getting answers and JB will just continue.

10th Jun, 2010 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

Maybe position us at different areas around the train and we can blast our way in from different directions and surprise them or something? That could work, and the faster characters can get in and help keep the people safe?

10th Jun, 2010 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

I knew they would have seen that. Darn!

ooc: Tell the police we're here so they don't think its part of the hijacker's plan to escape or something.

10th Jun, 2010 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

"Those are our friends!"

* Krusten shouts out hoping that the police don't start firing at them or the hijackers see them. *

"Tell your men not to shoot!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jun, 2010 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway - Page 15

ooc: I'm going to put what Krusten said just so we get that like out of the way but when you guys get down there we really need a totally sure plan.

11th Jun, 2010 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 15

Optalagent stands ready for action, hoping his speed and wits can help others, or at least himself, if the shooting starts.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,