Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway - Page 17 of 25

ooc: Maybe a mysterious attack is what we - Page 17 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 14th Jun, 2010 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
12th Jun, 2010 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway - Page 17

What I most fear here is how we'll like be looked at after its done. Instead of being the super heroes people might see us as the bad guys. I've seen stories like this played out before, remember that super hero they call "Spider-man"?

ooc: Not really sure what it is we're saying we are like actually doing but I will put something own so JB can give us something to like work with.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2010 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

ooc: I don't really care a hole lot of how it will be looked at when the dust settles. My popularity is 100 percent and my charisma is high, people are dumb. They will assume I am an awesome super hero either way. Though I do get the spider man reference. Not to be a bother but I am the one with danger sense, not Optelagent or Krusten. No matter, I think in the end here we will have to let these bad guys go and try to follow them. I mean what are the other options really? Run in and hope that they do not detonate a bomb. Run in and hope they don't waste a bunch of innocent hostages. Any kind of attack we have rests on the hope that it won't all go bad in a few seconds, which it most likely will. I don't really see any other option here other than giving them what they want, and following them.

14th Jun, 2010 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Forge anticipates some action as she waits on Krusten to give them some kind of signal. He whispers to Assassin,

"Hey you think if I made a distraction with some fire in one of the cars that might take away their attention while you guys move in to attack?"

14th Jun, 2010 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

Garrant frowns when he hears about the mayors stance. "Well this should be a bloody mess." The Force mentally prepares himself for battle. He takes a few metal cards out of his pocket as well, just in case.

ooc: Like I was saying I think this would be better if we just gave them what they want. Apparently we can't do that though. I wish we had tried to cut the lights and surround the car, via the side tunnels. Talk about being given hints, I mean the tunnels are perfectly spaced to allow an ambush if we had gone that route. Anyways I think it is to late now. We should just attack and hope for the best. Try and take the guy out who has the bomb first. Then again what if he has a kill switch, which he probably does.

14th Jun, 2010 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

ooc: What? Too late now for what? We haven't even come up with a plan. We're sitting on the other side just waiting for you guys to give us some kind of direction and we're not on the same side of you guys to use those service tunnels. You haven't even tried those yet. Plus what's the use of an ambush if they already know the police are there and probably us too.

14th Jun, 2010 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

ooc: Ok I just looked at the map again. I see there is another entrance by us. I am thinking someone should give us a walkie talkie. One for our group and one for yours.

SA: Garrant asks about the entrance to the service tunnel nearby. He asks the officers for a key to the locks so that he and his companions can have better vantage points on the subway cars.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2010 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway - Page 17

ooc:That's a start once you guys get in there what's the plan? Couldn't you just use your metal abilities to twist or move their guns once you get closer?

14th Jun, 2010 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 17

ooc: Maybe a mysterious attack is what we should do. Like attack each one simoltaneously. Plus what is like stopping us from getting the SWATs best snipers to help us too? We're acting like if its just our show but we're here to help not take over.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,