Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway - Page 19 of 25

ooc: Super cool everyone likes it I was a - Page 19 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2010 - 1:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (25) »
Closed
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
17th Jun, 2010 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway - Page 19

You can count me in to do the clean up work, you know what I mean... The part where you actually take out the bad guys. Just a bit of my fire should be enough to stop one of them instantly, just point me in the right direction.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

Thanks for like putting something that will count. I'm going to try putting this altogther and then post it back here when I'm done so you canse if that's what you wanna do.

19th Jun, 2010 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Put me down for something good where I don't look like a total idiot or worst end up dead.

21st Jun, 2010 - 5:20am / Post ID: #

Page 19 Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

Alright dudes this is what I came up with to post tell me if you like it,

international QUOTE
We get the cops to tell the hijackers that someone is coming with the money. We also ask them for nightvision goggles.
Garrant will take the money to them and ask that they release the hostages first to show they're serious.
If they do then wait, if they like won't then he shrugs his shoulders and that means cut the lights. So we like want the police looking for that.
Garrant will then attack the first hijacker nearest to him
Optalagent and Krusten will be waiting by the service tunnel and if they see the shrug they will move in. Krusten will use her speed to slam into a hijacker. Optalagent will burn a hole in the car to free hostages.
At the same time Assassin comes out immediately when the lights are out and looks for the guy with the bomb and dsables it if he can.
Forge will use his fire against any of the hijackers.

21st Jun, 2010 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

ooc: Sounds really good, I am ok with all of that. I think we have a really good plan here at the least. If this all goes south we can at least say we thought it threw.

21st Jun, 2010 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

OOC: Make sure to note that we work this all out beforehand and have voice-activated headsets or communicators or something, and the important "triggered" people are keeping an eye on Garrant for signals and such, and everyone is helping triangulate where the hostages are in the car and where the best place to blast a hole is, etc. I guess when we free the hostages, have it where we establish to run them directly to a tunnel set up by the cops for safety, and someone will help cover their escape. Looks good to me!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jun, 2010 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway - Page 19

ooc: That all looks fine to me, I'm just read to do this and read what happens next.

22nd Jun, 2010 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 19

ooc: Super cool everyone likes it I was a bit worried. I'll add in the stuff you wanted too thanks guys.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,