Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway - Page 21 of 25

Ooc: I was thinking about focusing my power - Page 21 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 27th Jun, 2010 - 1:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 
Closed
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
25th Jun, 2010 - 8:46am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway - Page 21

If we're still allowed to choose different actions:

Optalagent yelps in severe pain as gunfire penetrates his tough but not impervious bullet resistant costume, and he staggers backward reflexively out of the line of fire.

Optalagent decides to risk it and uses his SPEED to run the distance from cover to the train (assuming there is an obvious available safe spot), to continue his hole-blasting, from a closer vantage, and being less in the open to as many trajectories and hijackers.

Rolls: 43,40,60,63

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2010 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: I think you can like do whatever you need your character to do but dude why do you want to continue cutting a hole whn you can jut like walk through the doors? Just need Forge to say what he's doing.

25th Jun, 2010 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Forge knows its no time to be a wimp so he gets up and makes his way to the third car and looks for the nearest hijacker to fight with his fire so long as its safe because he doesn't want any citizens burnt.

25th Jun, 2010 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 21 Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

OOC: Well I was making a hole so the people can get out, but I guess if we're going in, then that's okay too, send me in, coach, levitating to get a better shot at the hijackers and ability to avoid hitting the hostages.

25th Jun, 2010 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: Not to like spoil your style or anything but how will you levitate in a tunnel?

26th Jun, 2010 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

Ooc: I am not sure what I will do yet. I want to see what everyone else is doing kind of. I am not really clear on what targets remain and my time is up with the computer for now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2010 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway - Page 21

Ooc: Dude you're on a curfew now or something? I need to post something just now so if you don't post something I'll just put you down for attacking a hijacker or something but you need to say how like JB said.

27th Jun, 2010 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 21

Ooc: I was thinking about focusing my power on the top of the car and turning it over. I am not really sure how everything is playing out though so I think I'll just stick with what you said.

SA: Wait for a bad guy to show his face then slam him.

+  « First of 25 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,