Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway - Page 22 of 25

Ooc: I think JPatt's idea about the - Page 22 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 30th Jun, 2010 - 5:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 
Closed
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
28th Jun, 2010 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway - Page 22

Ooc: Alright so I like posted all our actions. No sense me putting it twice so if you want to see it just go to the leadership thread.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2010 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: Is JB giving us a hint about all the hijackers being dead?

Looking at Assassin. Are you able to pickup anything with your vision?

29th Jun, 2010 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Ooc: We have the situation like totally under control. I think JB just likes to say those things to make us like keep guessing but you can nvere know. What you guys want to do next? There is still the item of one bomb hanging around and no one to ask where they hid it.

29th Jun, 2010 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 22 Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

Since the place is clear of the hijackers maybe we hould do the obvious y asking the hostages what they know and getting the police dogs in here to sniff out everything.

30th Jun, 2010 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

Straight up dude that's like one of the best suggestions I've gotten from this group. Alright so anyone else like want to do something special?

30th Jun, 2010 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

* Krusten helps everyone get themselves untied and asks them questions about what happened and if any of them mentioned a bomb. *

ooc: After writing that I was thinking if we start asking them about bombs wouldn't that just cause a panic?

* Krusten helps them off the train and asks the police to ask them if they know anything about a bomb WHILE they are taking them above ground. *

ooc: We need someone with super smell but I guess the dogs will have to do. wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2010 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway - Page 22

Optalagent checks the rest of the train for holdout hijackers, and finally above and below the train for obvious bombs, telling the group before doing so.

While or after doing so, he says, "Bomb, bomb... Definitely double check the hostages, what if one of them IS a hijacker with a bomb, we need to make sure none of them get away, especially one with a bomb, if it isn't here on the train.

Our number one priority is to get the hostages out of the area of a possible blast, and we need to know how many there should be and maybe who they are, don't let any of them go until we get positive IDs on them.

It would depend on the bomb - it might have rare minerals in it and be detectable, and it might also be digital or radio-activated, or time activated, if not push-button. The bomb squad is a good idea, but the police setting up a dead-zone for signals would be a good idea too just in case it is radio or even computer controlled - kill the wifi and other transmissions for this area."

30th Jun, 2010 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 22

Ooc: I think JPatt's idea about the rare minerals is a good one. Also two of us have danger sense. If a bomb isn't setting off our danger sense I don't know what would.

sa: Stand around wondering if it is really over. Use danger sense to see if maybe they missed something or someone.

+  « First of 25 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,