Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway - Page 23 of 25

Ooc: I didn't think anyone would want - Page 23 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2010 - 5:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 
Closed
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
1st Jul, 2010 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway - Page 23

Ooc: The danger sense thingy just seems to like tell you you're in danger and not what it is or where its like coming from. How do we know one of the hostages isn't a highjacker trying to get away? Should e check them all first?

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2010 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

We can ask the cops to do that but we shouldn't keep all the hostages on the train just because we have our suspicions.

1st Jul, 2010 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Ooc: Just run wih what you have Play we can figure out the rest later I want to see what comes out of this.

2nd Jul, 2010 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Page 23 Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: Alright cool thing, going to compile what everyone said and let's see how it goes.

2nd Jul, 2010 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: Maybe now would be a good time to leave. We saved the hostages, lets slip out the back.

2nd Jul, 2010 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

Ooc: What kind of super heroes will we be if we like just disappeared now? I can still put you down for that if you want though I'm not like stopping you or anything.

Assassin asks Optalagent if he can shoot his laser straight into the the guy's skull and if Krusten can run up fast and hold on to whatever device he is holding so it does not go off.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway - Page 23

I could probably burn him up but it might not be fast enough. What about if Krusten tackles him from behind and then we move in?

3rd Jul, 2010 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 23

Ooc: I didn't think anyone would want to. If we are trying to take him out Garrant could possibly use his force ability to throw sand or something in his eyes so that he is stunned or something.

+  « First of 25 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,