Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway - Page 24 of 25

Unfortunately, I cannot take the mantle of - Page 24 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 5th Jul, 2010 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 
Closed
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
3rd Jul, 2010 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway - Page 24

Optalagent ponders the situation quickly. First, how did he GET there? But second, what to do? He leans to the others, trying to keep his voice low but audible to them but not to the bomber.

"His eyes are glassy - he may be under the influence of something, and we're also not sure exactly how many ways he has of activating the bomb, let's hope it's just the one, though it's probably a dead-man's switch. The hostages are out but there are still others around.

Krusten might be able to use her speed to run a rope around him and grab or at least knock the control out of his hand. Someone needs to see if they can get close and talk to him, close enough to see which kind of control it is, if it will detonate if he lets go, or presses a button. Maybe the police and SWAT can see from their vantage point, they should have the expertise to identify it.

Garrant could use his telekinesis to move something large and heavy in front of the man to shield the cops from the explosion if the man does detonate, or even move the man backward.

Or if I were to be the one to try to get close to talk to him, instead of blowing his head off with my visor's laser, I could use its setting to instead blind him for a second, which could also be enough time to get the control away from him, or keep his hand pressed on the button so it doesn't detonate, while someone else moves in and helps secure him."

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jul, 2010 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

I don't think I'm so fast that he can't see me coming and press the button for the bomb to go off. I will give it a try if you want but we need to let the police know what we're going to do so they don't get spooked.

3rd Jul, 2010 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Ooc: Alright so we're all for trying to get to him quick before he can set off the detonator. I'll put what we'll try and see how it goes thanks guys.

3rd Jul, 2010 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 24 Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

Krusten dusts herself while keeping a frown for not seeing that the man could have a second trigger switch. She ha learned a lot.

ooc: That went pretty cool too bad JB isn't running anymore, who is?

3rd Jul, 2010 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: Whomever comes along that decides to do it I guess. Too bad I didn't get a chance to really use my powers though I was looking to burn up something bigger than a door.

3rd Jul, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

That went pretty well overall. It was a good demo for the most part, a bit sketchy in places for info for the players but showed the once they got somewhat of a routine, they could develop a consistent schedule and ability to bounce ideas off each other, and a party leader to boil the ideas down and summarize them into a turn. Well done everyone!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jul, 2010 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway - Page 24

Ooc: That went great guys we all made it out alive at least and I like made it trying to be a super hero leader. I wish the feedback sometimes was more specific actions but that's like alright. Let's see who takes over meanwhile I'll be on vacation.

5th Jul, 2010 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Underground Subway Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 24

Unfortunately, I cannot take the mantle of being a GM of any section consistently, as I recognize that I do not have the level of sustainable creativity and interest it takes to be a GM like JayBee is wanting - a more-or-less regular on-site constant GM, specifically for Superhero. I'd have to be able to switch between genres and still wouldn't be able to keep up a constant series of games or campaign, which is why if I run anything it will only be in the Member Wars/player unofficial section, as "one shots" most likely, so someone else, if anyone, will have to be the one to fill the vacancy here.

+  « First of 25 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Underground Subway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,