Super Hero Leader - Underground Subway - Page 2 of 4

Its my fault we're late on this one. - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th Jun, 2010 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Only Group Leader for the current Scenario should Post here.
23rd May, 2010 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Leader - Underground Subway - Page 2

The others will kind of give me cover while I will use my sword or grappling hook to try and open the street hole. Once we get it open we will go down and see if we can see it leading to anything like the subway.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2010 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Leader Hero Super

Flame will light the way for us as we go down the tunnel towards the subway looking for anything that will tell us the best way to go.

27th May, 2010 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Leader - Underground Subway Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Assassin will climb the ladder to the top of the ladder to use his back to cover the manhole to prevent anyone seeing the light.

Optelagent will do a test to see if firing his laser eyes will melt the padlock without too much noise. If he is able to do it without being noisy then he will like cut it of and we will enter the door.

30th May, 2010 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Subway Underground Leader Hero Super

I will check out the area with my ultravision so we don't need light. Is it possibl to get a map of what the area looks like?

1st Jun, 2010 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Subway Underground Leader Hero Super

Krusten will run fast back to where the police are and ask if she can give assistance. If it doesn't work out then aser eyes will burn a hole in the door then we'll open the door, take out the lights and attack the hijackers on the train.

2nd Jun, 2010 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Leader - Underground Subway

Krusten got 36 and 44 so I don't know if that's like good or bad to make another move.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jun, 2010 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Leader Underground Subway - Page 2

Flame and myself will stay where we are and watch to see if Krusten or the others succeed. The others will go to join Krusten to try and convice the cops they can help.

7th Jun, 2010 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Leader Underground Subway Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

Its my fault we're late on this one. Alright these are the rolls.

Oliron d100 rolls: 30, 12

international QUOTE
Garrant strolls up, combs back his hair a bit, cocks his head to the side. "SO, . . . Can you help us stop these bad guys or what.", he speaks calmly while throwing up a metal card into the air, then forcing it to fly threw the air into a car nearby with his mind.

"I smell bacon.", he chuckles under his breath.

and Jpatt

international QUOTE
Optalagent steps forward. "I probably should go, since I... " he pauses for effect and touches the side of his visor. "Look like a superhero. The boys in blue will respect a fellow enforcement colleague, even if I work in an agency so secret that David Blaine can't read the time on my watch."

The costumed agent rises to accompany Krusten, visor radiating a vibrating red pulse as he levitates up to the police.

Rolls: 77, 26 (not sure what I'm rolling against)

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Super Hero Leader - Underground Subway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,