Johann Introduction

Johann Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th May, 2010 - 7:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th May, 2010 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Johann Introduction
A Friend

Johann Introduction

Hi

My Name is Johann [..] from Trinidad and Tobago and I am doing some research on my family history, can any other Borde's please respond undecided.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2010 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Johann

Welcome, I'm Brandon

It's great to have you on board. Our Community is large, but do not be intimidated by it. We want to help you get around, so do ask questions you may have here in this, your Introduction Thread. Please let me share some links with you that are very helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 7th May, 2010 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Johann Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Glad you could make it. This Thread: Source 3 specifically deals with Borde Genealogy.

You may also be interested in Discussing Trinidad & Tobago related issues: Source 7

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Johann Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,