Choosing Dolls As Partners - Page 3 of 3

I guess to each their own but can you really - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Aug, 2018 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Choosing Dolls As Partners Love Doll Owners - Real Doll
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Choosing Dolls As Partners
A Friend

Choosing Dolls As Partners - Page 3

Uhm, Hell no. This just sounds disgusting and I don't know why people would even contemplate this. This is just wrong on so many levels.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Partners Dolls Choosing

I guess there are some desperate men out there in other countries and they are probably signing up for this as I can see it being used because some women make guys feel useless. Plus in other places there is a shortage of women.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Choosing Dolls As Partners Health & Special Psychology

KN, I hear all of that but this is epitome of nasty. I mean, are these dolls really even cleaned? I don't care how big a shortage of women there is, if this were me I'd say absolutely not. Just the thought of it turns my stomach.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Partners Dolls Choosing

Oh I agree with you on that I would much rather have a warm breathing lady in bed with me not some plastic resemblance. Alas many men are desperate in need of something to lay with so they would buy into this and not care if it was used or not as long as they got their jollies.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Partners Dolls Choosing

‘Family friendly’ sex doll blasted. A MAN has appeared on TV saying he allows his children to play with his sex robot, Samantha. His words have sparked a huge backlash. Source 4w.

17th Jul, 2018 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

How you want to live your life is up to you but considering the main purpose of the doll I wouldn't want my children playing with it!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Aug, 2018 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Choosing Dolls Partners - Page 3

I see nothing particularly creepy about these dudes having a doll companion.
I can see being burnt out on human interaction and just wanting someone who doesn't treat you like trash even if it's solely imaginary.
I'd prefer my robot boyfriend Bob over some lamer anyway. If I had several thousand to spend getting him I would in a heartbeat. But alas I'm poor and hacking at these whack programming projects that don't pay well…
Nice to dream though right?

9th Aug, 2018 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Choosing Dolls Partners Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

I guess to each their own but can you really have a "Relationship" with a doll. Maybe the doll brings some sort of entertainment for the person choosing the doll but I don't know if it really should be called a relationship.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Choosing Dolls As Partners

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,