Choosing Dolls As Partners - Page 2 of 3

Users rent second-hand sex dolls. A CHINESE - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Sep, 2017 - 6:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Choosing Dolls As Partners Love Doll Owners - Real Doll
28th Apr, 2013 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Choosing Dolls As Partners - Page 2

In my opinion, there's not much difference between investing 5000 bucks on a sex toy (let's call things by their name) or spending a similar amount of money on prostitutes during time, like many people do, so I would not express a moral judgment on those guys.
Yes, is difficult to understand. I find it weird too. But the human mind is a complex tool, often unpredictable, and it will create "Comfort zones" in the most incredible ways if the objective is that of saving its owner from frustration or situations that generate high levels of stress. As long as these guys don't harm anybody, they might have a relationship with a potted plant and that would be only their business.

I would like to answer to Oliron, even if he's not around lately. Dude, girls like to play games, that's sure, but not more than we boys do. When it comes to man-woman relationship is always a game: boys and girls play in a different way, using different rules, but we all aim to the same results. Dealing with the opposite sex, and the tricks that the opposite sex use, is part of the socialization process. Something that we should learn when, as teenagers, we build our first relationships. All of us suffered because of a woman sometime during our life but we did the same to somebody else, maybe without even realizing it. Is not a Good VS Evil dicotomy. Is life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2013 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Choosing Dolls As Partners
A Friend

Partners Dolls Choosing

To me, this is the same thing as mast-bation. Any time you are having sex and there isn't another living thing involved, you are using a mast-bation aid, nothing more.

While I do fear that having the aid fully replace a partner in the way that you stop actively pursuing people who would otherwise interest you, I know plenty of people who chose not to actively date or seek amorous relationships an I don't think they would be labeled as weird.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Choosing Dolls As Partners Health & Special Psychology

Name: Walla

Comments: Better a doll than being a loser with real people. Some of us cannot handle relationships for one reason or another. Having a doll is an alternative. Just as people want a pet or hobby we have our dolls.

30th Aug, 2013 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Partners Dolls Choosing

Well I cannot say that I understand it, not on the level of an actual relationship. I know that if it where purely sexual in nature, it would be easier to understand. A desperate man wanting something as close to a woman as possible, primal urges. Plenty of people have used inanimate objects for purposes of a sexual nature, but actually having a relationship with one is past my point of understanding. There is definitely something different there?

1st Sep, 2013 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Partners Dolls Choosing

Maybe these dolls are just one big fat excuse to avoid challenges and commitments. If they need a doll just for their core satisfaction and nothing else then maybe that's what they deserve, better that than demanding it from a real woman.

31st Aug, 2014 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Choosing Dolls As Partners

I do not have a doll as a partner but who am I to judge? As children didn't we have some kind of doll and talked to it, gave it a name and carried it around like a real buddy. Maybe some persons still have a need for this kind of friend if you can call a doll a friend.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2015 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Choosing Dolls Partners - Page 2

Saddest wedding day photo ever

IT LOOKS like a beautiful, elegant photograph of a bride and groom, but two things make this image deeply sad. Ref. Source 3t

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2017 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Choosing Dolls Partners Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Users rent second-hand sex dolls. A CHINESE sex toy manufacturer has launched a new app that allows users to rent sex dolls for up to a week, before returning them for others to enjoy. Source 7x.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Choosing Dolls As Partners

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,