To realize its cultural potential, Japan must celebrate its strengths

To Realize Cultural Potential Japan Celebrate - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th May, 2010 - 10:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Japan News - Japanese News
Post Date: 10th May, 2010 - 10:05am / Post ID: #

Japan News Local Japanese News In English

When Japan lost its Asian and Pacific empire in 1945 with the end of World War II, it also lost its confidence in its indigenous culture and that culture's ability to have sway in the world. The genius of Japanese design, though, remained intact, and its practitioners turned their eyes and minds to practical goods over art. Within three decades, Japan was producing electronic goods and cars, among other things, whose sleek appeal once again took the world by storm. However, the bleak and dispirited years since Japan's economic bubble burst and shriveled in the early 1990s have changed that story, too. Japan is at sea, sailing blind, looking every which way for the glint of a lighthouse. (Japan Times)
Source: cleanup

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Mon May 6 12:48:46 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I want to know more to realize its cultural potential, japan must celebrate its strengths should be elaborated in quick fashion maybe that what so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: To realize its cultural potential, Japan must celebrate its strengths

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,