Vernella Alleyne Toppin - Page 2 of 2

Good news. The woman needs to separate personal - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Aug, 2015 - 5:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Minister of Tobago Development
2nd Apr, 2015 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Vernella Alleyne Toppin - Page 2

Like Toppin don't know that you have to be a psychologist to make an assessment of people psychological state and not the way they were conceived. Next thing she will want to call all the opposition leaders' parents to find out how they did it.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Apr, 2015 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Toppin Alleyne Vernella

international QUOTE
Next thing she will want to call all the opposition leaders' parents to find out how they did it.

That's what makes her statement even worse, knowingly that both of his parents are dead and they cannot defend themselves.

19th Jun, 2015 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Vernella Alleyne Toppin Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

If the UNC has Vernella Alleyne Toppin as a candidate running for a seat I don't think she will win and if she does I will amazed.

11th Jul, 2015 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Toppin Alleyne Vernella

I hope during the selection process that she isn't one of the ones selected or even if she is that she isn't voted back in. This is from my perception of how she handles things and not about UNC or PNM.

31st Jul, 2015 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Toppin Alleyne Vernella

According to TV6 Ms. Vernella Alleyne Toppin was reselected to run for Tobago East in the upcoming general election.

8th Aug, 2015 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Vernella Alleyne Toppin

The TOP rejected Vernella Alleyne Toppin as a candidate for Tobago East after a TOP emergency meeting. A school teacher has replaced her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Aug, 2015 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Vernella Alleyne Toppin - Page 2

Anyone surprised? *shaking my head*. She doesn't have any shame neither a few of other candidates that were involved in scandals.

15th Aug, 2015 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Vernella Alleyne Toppin Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Good news. The woman needs to separate personal views from politics and represent the people not herself.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Vernella Alleyne Toppin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,