Vilikin Introduction

Vilikin Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 10:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Vilikin Introduction
A Friend

Vilikin Introduction

HI,

I'm in the army and currently deployed. I always been into fantasy games and books so when I heard that you could play D&D with forum post I wanted to try it. I've never really played D&D suscefully because I have only a few friends who are interested in it and the rules are kind long. So I've got plenty of time now to learn the rules and I say way not. Well About me lets see I'm really laid back and like to do stuff on the spare of the moment. I'm active but suck at every sport there is but what can I say I try.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Vilikin

Welcome D&D Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go to D&D Rules and read the steps.

Make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Vilikin Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Nice to see another player. We also have a medieval game going where we need to get more players to start but you need like 30 posts so make your posts and come join us.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Vilikin Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Vilikin

Its nice to finally find a site like this, then again I had to know to look for it I guess. Any way I'm working on the posts. Who knows maybe I'll see you there.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 732
Flag Posts: 1,783
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.6%
[+] Gain: 97.17 FP
Charm: 5

Introduction Vilikin

One thing Play forgot to add about the requirements is maintaining your activity above 75%. That only counts if you want to play medieval that doesn't count for any type of D&D. Welcome by the way hope you enjoy your stay.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Aug, 2009 - 6:53pm
Signature: The keyboard is mightier than the sword.
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Vilikin Introduction
A Friend

Vilikin Introduction

Welcome to the forums. I can hope that you stay active on the forum and join us in all of the RPGs. This helps you develop a better understanding of some of the RPGs. I can tell you that I was active army back in 91 in the big sand box of Saudi, Kuwait and Iraq. I would hope your in a better place like Afghanistan. Stay safe over there and come back safe. I am proud of the job your doing for us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Vilikin Introduction
A Friend

Vilikin Introduction

Cool its always nice meeting another person who was in the service. I'm in Afganistan its not as bad as they make it out but then again I'm a air traffic controller so I don't see much action.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Vilikin Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Welcome. You get your connection through Kuwait?

You are there in a civilian or military capacity?

Please add your input in our Afghan Thread: Source 4

Thanks

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Vilikin Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,