War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 16 of 24

The gnolls are long gone, infact after blacking - Page 16 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Sep, 2010 - 5:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 24 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (24) »
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
22nd Aug, 2010 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 16

Oh pockets are fine was just saying I had forgot all about them too, would just be nice to include them a little from now on well the toad more so then the crystal.

You haven't bee given too much info on the grander plot, hoping to have it seemingly everyone knows more then you but you get the idea something bigger is always going on.

The crossbow is up to you, the gnome will try sell you this "upgrade" paid for by the captain, you can take it or leave it.

Oh also that voice you herd was very familiar. But of course if you think it was imaginary then why wouldn't it be.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 22nd Aug, 2010 - 6:19am

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2010 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

I have 0gp, I spent every last copper on my equipment. So I don't think I will be able to copy any spells or anything like that (repeating crossbow). I am sure I can make due with what I have though. It will be a little harder though with no spells.

23rd Aug, 2010 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The captain owes you both as he promised you would be rewarded so at anytime you can try call for that favour.

31st Aug, 2010 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Page 16 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

The gnolls aren't moving anywhere, just laying about. A few might be eating, there are a few tattered torn tents that hang low, gnolls will be moving in and out.

Dorian approaches and appolagises that he has no spells prepared.

The imperal guard strongly suggests you buy his aid,

8th Sep, 2010 - 8:01am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Feroz continues to follow his actions. He understands Wolter might die but flees if he must.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2010 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

Wolter is not afraid of death. He has had a good life and if the gnolls and hyenas want to pick his bones so be it.

I take it the imperials are just sitting there watching?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2010 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 16

My character information for all my pc's is in my computer. I am not sure what languages I speak but I think I remember picking Gnoll.

14th Sep, 2010 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 16

The gnolls are long gone, infact after blacking out you never herd one again nor have you seen any around this barbaric camp.

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.