War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 17 of 24

Does the big iron bar slide to the side or - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2010 - 4:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 24 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (24) »
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
16th Sep, 2010 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 17

Have we gained any experience? I don't have my character sheet available to me but if we have gained a decent sum I might be able to dig up how much Feroz has. If he can level up I may be able to walk Wolter and Feroz out of here threw the planes. I am fairly sure in my next level, which was close, that I could gain the ability to travel astrally with companions.

Sponsored Links:
16th Sep, 2010 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

I wont award xp untill you are healed up, In your current condition I don't see how you could get stronger, but as soon as you are unfatigued and have a few solid hp I will grant it, you need a food source, the splash of water and bread crumbs will not heal your fatigue but just hold you from the brink of death.

17th Sep, 2010 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'm pretty sure I can use dissipating touch (psi ability) to damage the bars. I'm not sure how strong the bars are and how much psi power I have though. If I can maybe that will free us. Then I might be able to increase our speed slightly (psi ability). I just don't know how well that will all play out though considering our circumstances. Even if we can get free we stick out and are very weak. It would not be very hard for us to be recaptured or killed. Maybe we can try to talk our way out? Though that seems even more of a stretch.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2010 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

Page 17 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

I have a few questions. How tight are we tied and what material did they tie us up with. As for the cages. Are they metal or are they metal and wood? The doors are they hinged into metal or wood. The locks what kind are they and how do they operate. How far apart are the bars? Are we at the edge of the camp area or in the center?

18th Sep, 2010 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Now I'm impressed with the thinking and role playing so as you watch around forcing yourself to take in all the information, as ill as you are, you find your second wind as you fill with hope or determination and are granted your due exp + some. 1300xp

As far as guards go, your cages (low grade rusty iron) are inside the boar pen 30 ft from the nearest fence (4ft high solid wood) and the boars are noticably bad-tempered. Occasionaly fighting each other over the food and messing it everywhere. There is a large dire boar amoungst them.

There are 2 bug bears you see watching over you on most occasions. They do not feed the boars, they throw crumbs and scraps at you but never enter the cage. At night they do their best to take shifts, they have a shonky open wooden shelter with a fire place and straw bed. (long sword, heavy shield, spiked chain, bolas, net)
They only put the weapons down when they sleep and you have noticed a comp shortbow lying in the shack.

Standing 9 feet tall, His rubbery looking hide a putrid gray with greenish black hair a troll is seemingly second in charge. Having control over the boars he feeds them excessive amounts and pets them once a day. Other then that he appears at random for only short stints when the bug bears are required for something else.

Most the time the troll is in a large neaby tent, you only hear voices of the man seemingly in charge as he barks orders at the troll who then passes them onto the bug bears.
Or when he gets angry during a bartering session wich has already more then once resulted with the other person never leaving.
Next to the tent appears to be the carts you were traveling with.

Your bonds are average rope.

Along the cages next to you, you notice the dwarf captive from your ship, the one who didn't escape and Wolter briefly questioned and also one of the working crew a halfling who may be dead already. Along with a Human, elf and orc male

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 18th Sep, 2010 - 5:03pm

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2010 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I noticed you did not say anything about a lock on the cages. Does this mean the cages are not locked only shut? If it is average rope that we are tied with then there is a good chance that we can untie ourselfs. I take it that our hands are tied in the front so we can feed ourselves?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2010 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 17

You posses no items at all and are wearing dirty old ragged pants,
Cages are locked by a slightly complex locking mechanism, but need no key, Once unlocked a large iron bar that runs across the top of all the cages still needs to be lifted for the door to open. (you do not have the strength to lift it alone, let alone hold it up and open the door.)

theres a 50% chance hands are tied behind you, nope both of you have hands infront.

If you leveled up please repost character in the character thead.
Also I don't know where to post it but now would be a great time for 1 or 2 new players....

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2010 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

Does the big iron bar slide to the side or does it just need to be knocked off the cages? What is holding it in place?

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.