War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 19 of 24

After the guy lets us out, we go get our stuff. - Page 19 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Oct, 2010 - 7:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 24 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (24) »
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2010 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 19

I get the feeling that we all are in separate cages that are in a row but close together being held secure by a long bar that runs the length of all the cages.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2010 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

I see, ok, I thought I was confused on the cage. I think I have a better picture now. What about the rest of the captives should we try to free them to? I can make us move faster. All we have to do is outrun them then smile.gif just kidding. Seriously I think Feroz would want to free them to if its practical and doesn't get us killed.

23rd Sep, 2010 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ok Your familiars have 'your educated guessing' been thrown in with the cargo from the ship that the carts were carrying and are next to the main tent, they are working on getting out but its a little difficult, but they should be able too, infect your crystal will be out by now and can spider across to you if you want.

The toad jumping across the boar pen could be dangerous, and if the troll cared he could smell it. (but toad is trapped still)

To befriend all the boars would take alot of time as that was a pretty good roll, so they will most likely always be a threat to some degree,

The shady person watching was only there for a couple of hours, its not unusual for people to come to the fence and have a little look at you lot and laugh and snicker.
A fatigued person can't run so your guessing beside you 2 maybe the dwarf (whos slow already) can run, but Feroz's best chance of escape that has a high chance of probability is to blast the door twice and bolt with all his speed.

Oh important you will see people going around with scars on their bare chest that resemble the ones on the halflings from the boat, either of the mage or thief like type, they carry an array of fine looking weapons and when they pass, people slightly cower and move away, they seem to be some sort of law enforcement around here. They don't pass by too often tho.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 23rd Sep, 2010 - 4:01pm

30th Sep, 2010 - 6:38am / Post ID: #

Page 19 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

It looks like we have to escape tonight. Otherwise we end up in the pits fighting.

There are a couple more details I'm unclear on.

Like can we get our equipment? Can Wolter charm some of these boars? Is this guy going to get Wolter food / drink? Can we free the rest of the captives? What is this guys plan other than freeing us?
I most likely could have done that on my own, what other value is he to us.

30th Sep, 2010 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Ok answering in the order they were asked

Well it wont be handed to you just coz you got out the cage but you have a rough idea where it might be (in the tent)

To a degree he can make it hate 'him' less but its still an angry boar,

He gave you bread, from the safety of a hidden spot in the distance, throwing water would be a waste of time.

If you want to spend valuable running time opening their cages aswell, they will probably be expecting it tho if you ask them to help you lift the bar.

The fact he is not stuck in a cage, use him if you wont or don't your choice.

9th Oct, 2010 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

Hey what are we waiting on? Do you need some information from us testsubject1. I think we are ready to go . . .

smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2010 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 19

Oh sorry I was waiting for an action so far I thought they were idea's or you two talking,

can you please repost your plan, thanks

9th Oct, 2010 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 19

After the guy lets us out, we go get our stuff. If the other captives are not already freed, we come back and free them.

This is our plan as far as I can tell. Obviously it is not going to be that simple but thats all we got until we are faced with a more specific issue or obstacle.

We will be trying to move quietly and remain unseen, and all that stuff. I'm just saying we won't be running in a straight line towards the item tent yelling "We're Free ! We're Free !", or anything like that. We are waiting for the best moment, going in silent but deadly, and then getting out.

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.