War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 20 of 24

Yes, if the bar lifting fails I will use my - Page 20 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Oct, 2010 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 24 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2010 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 20

Wolter will try to make the boars less likely to attack us or bother us as we get free. We do not need to have them hampering our escape with trying to eat us.

Sponsored Links:
10th Oct, 2010 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Yeah those boars are our biggest threat right now. It's no mistake we are caged among them. Keeping them pacified will greatly increase our chances. I think once we unlock ourselves from the cages everyone will be unlocked. Once they are unlocked I think it's up to them what to do. Meaning I don't think we should come back for them. Once they are free they are on their own. They should have been coming up with their own plans and what not.

If we go back we greatly increase our chances of being caught.

We can deal with that when it comes up though. Right now Feroz is focused on saving his own skin.

11th Oct, 2010 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OK Feroz your psi crystal has made it too you but the toad is still trapped.

To open any of the locks from your side once the metal bar is raised you need to make a DC 15 disable divice or dex check from the inside, doing it from the outside is a DC 10 check.

To lift the bar it is a dc 25 str check, I will use the highest score from one of the middle 4 characters and add a +2 for every character that gets over 15 (standard aid another rules) no one as of yet has agreed to help.

In the case of needing to hold the bar up for longer the dc is only 20.

Modifiers on the str check include -2 for hands being bound plus further more for being fatigued.

The DC to cast any of Feroz psionic spells without a display is concentration 16
dissipating touch will ignor hardness but it will still require 10 damage to destroy any pieces you wish to.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2010 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 20 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Was Wolter able to cut through his bindings by using the rusted area like he had found in his cage. Was he able to pry the bars enough to allow for escape. You never gave me a answer on any of that.

12th Oct, 2010 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

I'm sure I addressed this, anyway you manage to cut the ropes, but the bars wont bend, you were also seen by people walking around.

Also sorry if I gave you guys the wrong idea but the beggar isn't going to climb in there and open the cages, he will help from the side if he can or answer any questions but he is not going to directly endanger himself.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 12th Oct, 2010 - 2:52am

13th Oct, 2010 - 7:20am / Post ID: #

Ok, yeah I thought that guy was going to free us. I guess his idea of freeing us mostly involves watching us. Ok, so Feroz uses his dissipating touch on the bars. If it would be better he uses it on the pin locking the cage. Though that might actuality be made of stronger metal. Anyway Feroz will be concentrating, though it might not matter since someone is watching us already.

After reading above I would like to try getting everyone in the middle to lift the bar. That may work without me needing to use my psi ability. IF not Feroz will use his mind powers.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 13th Oct, 2010 - 7:25am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Oct, 2010 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 20

Only two people try to help, with just the 3 of you, you fail to lift it far enough. Try again or use psi? These are 2 points u will have to destroy to get free.

13th Oct, 2010 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 20

Yes, if the bar lifting fails I will use my psi ability (dissipating touch) to break the bars. After that we try and get our stuff.

+  « First of 24 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.