War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 3 of 24

Wolter can care less who dog it is and what - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jun, 2010 - 9:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (24) »
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
10th Jun, 2010 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 3

Yea that is correct, for example when Vilikin said he kicked the dog off, it should have been he attempted to or went to, then I would have said how well that worked. If anyone is unsure post it here and once its resolved I can move your action into the game thread.

And the crowd is spread between the dining hall and the main deck, (entertainment deck is above the dinning hall were everything started but I'm assuming most of you have moved down a level,) Inferatus, if you haven't moved to the dining hatch yet Liz will continually nudge you that way making it clear she wants to get down there with haste. Being a bit frantic she is lost for words. Also you notice she clutches a necklace that hangs beneath her clothes ever so tightly.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jun, 2010 - 7:27am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Well let's assume I have taken the hint and have made my way to the hatch. I need a bit more information before my next action, if you don't mind.

How large is the hatch/how far down is it?
Has Liz provided me with any means of bringing the dog to heel, such as a 'stop-attack' type phrase that the it has been taught?
Failing Q2, what sort of a check are you going to want in order for me to separate the two of them on arrival? I'm not looking for anything fancy. Probably just raw strength.

10th Jun, 2010 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Later on you will learn this is her less intelligent more aggressive dog. It knows attack anyone who enters and thats about it hence why it stays in the room. Um we will say It's 8 ft high and a 5by 5ft opening if that sounds alright for a ship.

Most the time I will make minor exceptions for what you are trying to do so feel free to make some small assumptions about the landscape, Small being the keyword. If details haven't been provided yet.

you could jump down there and wrestle the dog, should be easy with your size modifiers, alternatively (more risky and prehaps cinematic) it would be within your reach to, from the ladder, swing your axe and sever the dwarf's beard. Some small minus for the confined space and holding the ladder but still should be quite easy, although on a terrible roll you may hit the dwarf.

10th Jun, 2010 - 8:30am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

The second option sounds like my sort of feat. Rolled a 13, which makes 20 with my normal modifier.

Did you want to give me the pass/fail result here, and I'll cook up something more detailed for the game thread?

10th Jun, 2010 - 9:19am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

It was a success. But marginally. Just give me your modifiers if you know what you are doing and I'll roll the dice, most times I'll do the cooking and give a detailed result of how well it went or failed, but you can have this one. tongue.gif

As for Oliron the captain just asked you to do something,(under your name of Alex) so maybe talk to dorian later?

10th Jun, 2010 - 9:38am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

Most appreciated. My apologies for the mis-step. Still getting the hang of the customs for online roleplaying. Will you be making all of the rolls, or is it just certain types?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jun, 2010 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 3

For now I will do all, but feel free to question the results and I will explain. There is always the chance I may get things wrong or have missed something.
I would like to try this as follows as it would help me and save time if you could state your bonuses (for example)

Infuriated by the goblin I swing my great axe at him,
+5 D10+6

Or Adrenalin over takes my body as I burst out into a sprint as the great chasm nears closer, with all my might and every ounce of strength I leap into the air praying my feet find the other side. jump +7

In the case of skills if your worried I will miss any modifiers such as bonuses for speed you may add them yourself but be sure to put the working out down.

Also the more descriptive you are and in character role playing, I may botch the roll one or two points in your favor but the reverse also applies.

This is to encourage a little more effort as I am putting hours worth in!
Thanks guys smile.gif
I hope once you all find your place, and the game settles in that you have fun!

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2010 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Wolter can care less who dog it is and what the other person did. HE wants to make sure the dog is ok and the guest is ok. His biggest concern is that no one else is going to get bothered with this again.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (24) »

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.