War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 21 of 24

Wolter will help the others as he hope Feroz - Page 21 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Oct, 2010 - 9:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 24 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2010 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 21

While Feroz tries to do his stuff Wolter will continue to try to make sure the boars just plain ignore them so they can escape easier.

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2010 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Can you describe the lock and how the cages are locked again? Reading the last post it seemed like there was the pin and then another lock. I thought the pin was the lock.

I just need a better picture of the scene before I can decide how to act.

Is there a way I can free Wolter without using psi abilities?

15th Oct, 2010 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sorry,

The heavy bar on the roof has pins that go into the doors to stop them opening.
As well as that there is a latch type door handle, opening this latch wont help unless the bar is up.

Its a DC 10 dex check to work out how it works and open it in one round, once you have opened one you can open them all, the dc is 5 higher for being inside the cage.

15th Oct, 2010 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

Page 21 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

If Feroz, now free, attempted to disable the device (lock) and free everyone, could he do that? Possibly in one round with a good dexterity check?

15th Oct, 2010 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

You can do one lock per a move action sorry, so 2 in one round. If you don't rush it you can open it for sure by examining it first but that may take a few rounds.
I only need to roll for you untill you succed once then the rest are for certain. So the first one might take a little while.

Wolter knows once you are out of the cage he almost certainly wont be able to distract the boars, there the chance if you all stop moving they will get bored but you don't know who else is alerted to your actions, the boars are making a bit of noise.

15th Oct, 2010 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Well there isn't much I can do about any of that now. I will do my best to open the cage in one round, maybe I,ll get lucky.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Oct, 2010 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 21

With feroz free I need to know if he wants to stay and help Wolter or make a run for it either for freedom or two the items tent wich is behind the masters tent and the troll,
The other people in the cage want wolter to help hold up the bar while they try to open their own cages, they also beg feroz to use his magic on their locks.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2010 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 21

Wolter will help the others as he hope Feroz gets their equipment. With Feroz doing one part while he works on the other part their changes of success increase.

+  « First of 24 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.