War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 23 of 24

A whetstone, some almost empty feed bags, - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Oct, 2010 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 24 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
23rd Oct, 2010 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 23

Its not part of the chain its under levitating, it makes sense on mutliple levels,
levitate lifts you up but dosent hold you solid so you sort of sway around with no support or centre point of gravity, its hard to build proper momentum or stop yourself once you have it.
And the chain would just be difficult to use from above someone.
I think if you had quicken spell you could pull it off matrix like tongue.gif or just wait till you get fly.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2010 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

I won't be attacking from the levitation position. I want to levitate to the roof of the shack and attack from there.

I know flying would be a fun power (in real life too). Along with altering time and shifting dimensions. biggrin.gif Yeah if Feroz ever makes it to like level 10 he is going to be awesome.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 23rd Oct, 2010 - 8:13pm

24th Oct, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

So what do you think our plan should be for getting out of this tangle KNtoran? I am thinking we get to that mine city nearby as quick as we can. Maybe there are some camels or something we can hijack. Whatever we do I think fighting these guys for more than a few rounds is a bad idea. They all speak telepathically I think with one another. So by the time we kill these 2 we could have the whole hive on us. I wouldn't mind coming back this way to make some easy experience later.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2010 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

Page 23 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

I say we kill these two then get out of the area. Unless this old bard knows a different way that can assist us.

26th Oct, 2010 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Feroz needs to try and get a spell book. He will try and gather information on doing that. Also we should look into getting proper clothes. I don't want to get sun burnt though we may already be.

Feroz now once again appears to be the old man.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 26th Oct, 2010 - 6:28am

26th Oct, 2010 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

The gates are shut and the city is hidden safely behind a 20ft stone wall with a walkway for the guards to patroll, the desert is a dangerous place.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 26th Oct, 2010 - 3:56pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2010 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 23

When we made a quick search of the camp before fleeing to the city did we find anything like money or something worth while to sale if we get let into the city?

27th Oct, 2010 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

A whetstone, some almost empty feed bags, needle and thread, hammer, rags.

don't forget your also carrying a bow and some arrows without a quiver,
I think Feroz is just lugging around that chain.

Take what you want but just consider what you could hold.

And just to give it away the brutish orc up there talking to the guards is one of the people of authority from the place you escaped.

I'm not impressed that you both blatently chose to run because you read they had hive mind, but seeing as it comes only to your disadvantage I will not punish you guys but will give you some out of game info.

The hive mind isnt active as they are out of the radius and the guy you were suppos to wait for (the one who half saved you) was bringing supplies for the dungeoneering quest that that the beggar wanted you to take that could have made you rich.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 27th Oct, 2010 - 3:36am

+  « First of 24 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.