War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 4 of 24

Hand out experience as you see fit. I like - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2010 - 6:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (24) »
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
11th Jun, 2010 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 4

I am wondering if you have forgotten me. I am wanting to ask the person who was looking for me why they are looking for me, claiming that I know were I am. However staying in my disguise and trying to sense their motive. Sorry to be bugging you I just want to make sure I am not left out.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2010 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Just out of curiosity, how long have we been on board, and how long untill we will be arriving? Starting to wonder how long we'll have to deal with this pesky Dwarf.

11th Jun, 2010 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

This is the second day on board and you have probably a month all up. There will be quick travel (days passing in a single post) later on.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2010 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

Page 4 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Wolter will be attempting to get the problem dog down in the hold. He will try to get the lady or the half giant to assist him in making sure the captains orders are followed. He is not happy with it but it is better than having the captain upset with him.

12th Jun, 2010 - 7:01am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Are you planning on calming the animal down first? I mean I could probably pin it pretty easily, but that's bound to piss it off. Might be worth making a wild-empathy check, mr ranger?

Either way, if you need muscle just say the word.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2010 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am hoping to have the puppies owner help me with that. I would much rather have her cooperation than to have to wrestle the puppy down to a cage myself. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jun, 2010 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 4

Do you guys want me to hand out experience or just let you know when you level up? The dog is taking a slight warming to you KNtoran, It probably wont attack you unless you really provoked it. But that doesn't help right now as it want to eat the giant half out of the halfgiant!

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2010 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Hand out experience as you see fit. I like to only hand out experience in a town or village or when there is a lot of downtime that will not interfere with game play.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (24) »

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.