War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 5 of 24

So what do you want to do Inferatus? I think - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jun, 2010 - 7:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (24) »
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
12th Jun, 2010 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 5

As this reply is only for Kntoran and Oliron I will post it here.

Walter finds Liz laying on her stomach, her hands out reaching as tho she was holding something or reaching for something that is no longer there. In the center or her back her dress is torn and smoldering, slightly burning still and a viscous wound can be seen in her pale flesh.

Feroz you will recognize it as blood and when you turn around you see a few other patrons slightly covered with a similar substance but not the source, people are going into a panic except Dorian who seems oblivious of the others and is examining the substance now on his fingers (he wiped it from his face)

He pauses as if someone had said something insulting and he stares deeply into your eyes for a second, you cant help but almost be caught in a trance, for a second his whole aura, persona and stature seemed to change... Yet not, then he turns and looks at his fingers again.
"hmm" he wonders as he tastes it.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2010 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Presumably my backpack was not taken when we lost our weapons? I have a sledge, a portable ram, and a crowbar in my pack. I was thinking the crowbar for breaking the chest, but any other thoughts?

14th Jun, 2010 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

On your first swing you do considerable damage to the lock, getting a bit too excited and eager you give your blade a mighty heave and throw it down again, instead of the clang of metal on metal you hear a splintering of wood as you miss and make a small hole in the floor, lining it up again your aim lands true as you burst the lock off,

The items are conveniently tag by a small parchment and string

During the first swing Feroz would have arrived behind you,
Feroz you hear a scatter sound come from behind the large steel cylinder straight ahead of you.

What dose the party want to do about Vlad? (wait or just assume he is hiding in the dinning hall with he others?) Also KNtoran has a few rounds to catch up.

14th Jun, 2010 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Not sure, to be honest I wasn't really following. I know there is an out of control dog and a dwarf who lost his beard. Other than that I skipped over some of that. I just figured that was going on some were else and it was better I didn't know.

14th Jun, 2010 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

I'm pretty happy to assume he is hiding with the others. Atleast we have our equipment back now. I'm sure Feroz and Un'Rogaar can hande it.

We'll probably need to make a move back below deck now that we're armed. Can't leave Wolter down there on his own.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2010 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

If I am a few rounds behind please use my bandaging and then looking for creatures to kill as my catch up. I may be armed with a dagger only but I can still use it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jun, 2010 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 5

As you open the door to Dorians room (where the dagger came from) it at first appears empty, then you hear a slight noise from in the open cupboard behind the shirts, there is a gap between the shirts and the shoes on the floor but you see no legs of a person standing there.

The dogs have moved to Liz's room and are sniffing about.

There is an evil chuckle from the hatch that clearly doesn't belong to the waitress, more like a burly man...

(I'll say you got hit with the dagger as you finished bandaging Liz)

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 15th Jun, 2010 - 5:27am

16th Jun, 2010 - 7:26am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

So what do you want to do Inferatus? I think sense I casted silent image we could easily move across to the dining hall. Or we can take the hatch I don't care much.

I think Feroz would pocket the potion if you don't. I am pretty sure these bad guys are going to start hitting the decks soon. They must want something on this ship or they would be trying to sink us outright.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (24) »

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.