War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 6 of 24

Inferatus yea you could chuck the corpse in - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Jun, 2010 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 24 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (24) »
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
16th Jun, 2010 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 6

I'm happy for you to carry the potion. I say we return through the same port that we exited through. I'd like to stop at Liz's room first, but after that we can probably just mop up the plethora of cronies that are going to be kicking about down here.

You're right about wanting something. My money is on whatever it is that Liz has been so paranoid about. She seemed to have dropped it when she was wounded, so I think now that we're armed we should ensure that they do not get what they are looking for too easily. The possibility remains that it could be someone, rather than something, as well. Once we secure the item it's likely best if we round up the others. We'll need somewhere defensive to mass the crew/passengers, and to mount an offensive from. Better if it is on the opposite side of the ship to the blimp-thing. Looks like all of the PC bedrooms are on the wrong side, so we either hijack a bedroom or find something bigger on the same side.

Probably smart if we have Feroz carry a weapon, as well. Just for the sake of opportunity attacks. If memory serves it will not hinder your spellcasting/psionics.

Testsubject1, can we assume that I also collected the entire contents of the chest and equipped/stored them? I'm not sure what belongs to whom, and I'd rather not make another mad-dash through the shooting gallery. I've got a solid 130lbs before I'm in trouble as far as carry-capacity goes.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jun, 2010 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Between UnRogaar and Feroz I'll allow the entire contents to be carried around, the weight would be fine it's just the time it would take to secure them all and I'm assuming everything is pretty rushed.

Also as long as you don't stop on the deck you make it across fine.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 16th Jun, 2010 - 7:45pm

17th Jun, 2010 - 6:49am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

At some point during our venture from the storage area to were we are now I want Feroz to change his appearance via the hat of disguise. He would explain this change to Un'Rogaar so that the giant doesn't freak out and kill him on the spot.

Feroz takes on the appearance of an old human wizard, think hunched Merlin with a rice hat and fish eyes. He now claims his name to be Nargoz and politely asks Un'Rogaar to address him as such in front of strangers.

I realize switching my name is going to cause confusion. Maybe everyone can just address me as Feroz and assume their characters are keeping track of my names. Though the Nargoz form will probably be my form from now on.

17th Jun, 2010 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

No problem Oliron, no one in the party at the moment is too dumb to handle that.

And darn you half giant, had it all written and I was ready to go to bed then thought I better roll to make sure you hit, (orc had terrible ac I nearly didn't even roll), lucky I did for you, you got a crit so I had to look up your multiplier, and he wasn't suppose to die yet and ahhh now I'm going to bed.... Oh and when attacking like that say how many rounds you would like to continue for and at how much health you would like to stop in case you wish to adopt a new strategy.
I will usually stop once you lose a quarter of your health, the enemy dies (thats a given) or if you miss or do no damage 3 turns in a row.

thoughts, opinions, all good?
Also tomorrow night if kntoran hasn't said anything I am just going to make some assumptions, and then put him with the rest of the crew, maybe as a last defense, but at the moment he is locked in one of the rooms.

Oh and you will have his weapons too!

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2010 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

I am going to the open cupboard where the shirts and shoes are. I am actively looking for any secret passage or door and watching for any signs of someone to attack. I would like to get below decks and turn my puppies loose if I can.

18th Jun, 2010 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

It is probably worth mentioning that I am the healthiest one in the party at 39hp. So if anyone takes 10 damage they are assumed to stop attacking. If wwe can step that up to half of my total hp, then I'm quite happy with those parameters.

And whoever said that cleaving the forearms off a defenseless half-orc was 'being a hero'. In my defense, that is not very heroic. Barbaric, perhaps.

Testsubject1, is there anywhere that we could easily drag the corpse that would be out of sight/out of the way? I know that the blood will be a dead giveaway, but I'd still like to get rid of it. Possibly search the body, as well?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2010 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 6

I would rather keep fighting until I I am down to a 1/3 of my hit points, After that I will see where we are. Maybe get healed if I can. But if I am engaged in battle that may not be a option.

18th Jun, 2010 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Inferatus yea you could chuck the corpse in your room quite easily, I assume the hands aswell.

This guy had peasants pants and if he was lucky some frayed string holding them up and thats it. There is also some sort of insignia scared into his chest.

Yea 10 health isn't much but I just don't want to make your character attack more then you would have wanted too, it's not that you stop attacking it's just I give you a chance to change your actions, attack someone else or aid an ally who might need it,
I think I will usually go 3 rounds at a time if a lot is going on.
Otherwise if its a simple even fight I will go automatically until you lose half your hp. Or otherwise stated by you at the start of the attack. smile.gif thanks guys

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.