War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 8 of 24

Wolter will have the lead half orc in his - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jun, 2010 - 10:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 24 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (24) »
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
21st Jun, 2010 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 8

I'm with KNtoran here, we need to get the hostage clear as quickly as possible. Probably worth pointing out that Wolter has taken 20 damage, and Un'Rogaar has taken 13, so we'll want to deal with these 6 slaves as carefully as possible. It'd be a shame if we halfway killed our characters dealing with friendlies, and had to tip-toe around the actual attackers.

Not that I mean we should be gentle. I think a plan and the element of surprise are our best bets here. Oliron, any tricks up your sleeve that might come in handy?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2010 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Just want to make it clear the halflings were not from below, When Wolter examines the first one he will recognise him as the halfling that shares a room with the human male across the hall from the dwarf. When he examines the second he will notice he is identical to the first halfling.

They both have identical gruesum scaring upon their chest, simular to the half orc slaves.

They have 1 item on them of note, along with some thieves tools, fishing line, hooks, a small mirror, fluff and 2 silver pieces and 5 copper.

They both wear identical rings that were hard to notice and on very tight, it is thin and the color of skin with roman numeral type sybols etched along them.

You see the bottle that the smoke came from nearby on the floor with the stopper in.

The half orc at the stairs raises his hands, "were all coming up to negotiate, clear back"

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2010 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Wolter will remove the fingers from their hands and not touch the rings at all. He will put the fingers on top of the wardrobe for now for safe keeping. After that he will emerge partway into the hall with bow drawn and ready aimed at who ever comes up with the half orc.

24th Jun, 2010 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Don't forget about that bottle that the smoke came out of, sounds magical.

24th Jun, 2010 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Inferatus I hope you liked the daggers because you may be seeing alot more of them, depending what you learn and wich way you go.

Just giving a liitle recap of the layout at the moment.

Feroz is just infront of the stairs that lead to the dining room,

there is a 5ft gap then UnRoggar, 5ft infront of him Wolter is in a doorway on the side. (the square diagonal to Unroggar)

15ft infront of unroggar is a half orc, behind him is the open hatch, then the other half orc then the human brute with the girl, then the bald tattooed guy and about 10ft from him is the other stairway. (they are probably noticably shuffeling towards the back stairway)

Let me know if anyone wants to change where they are?

Once this is cleaned up you have to think where you want to hide the crew while under attacked from the other ship, you will have a few people who can slightly aid you such as Vlad and the short bearded dwarf and maybe one or two of the working crew.

24th Jun, 2010 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Testsubject1, can I call dibs on that lay-on-hands? Odds are that I'll use the 8hp soon enough.

Also, has there been any weapons ban during this hostage event, or will people be celebrating my armed status?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jun, 2010 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 8

If you have a weapon they expect you to use it on the bad guys and will forgive you for breaking the ban. It's still raining arrows on the top deck.

Some one needs to reply to Vlad

by the way while you were blinking a god landed on the ship took those 2 rings Wolter found and replaced them a different normal looking pair and changed your memory....

Sorry my bad but yes forget the description of them I gave you they were normal silver looking rings but still had a pattern on them, of some sort of reptile.

So what's the plan with saving this hostage? This didn't quite go how I planned so I'm not sure how its gonna turn out now....

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 24th Jun, 2010 - 7:28pm

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2010 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Wolter will have the lead half orc in his sights if he can get a clear shot at the person holding the hostage he will take it. HE will hope that causes enough of a commotion that the girl can get away enough for us to end this stand off.

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.