War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 9 of 24

All the bad guys in the hallway are dead! - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jun, 2010 - 5:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 24 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (24) »
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
26th Jun, 2010 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 9

Just as the guy with the pitchfork leans to the side to have a better look at Wolter, Wolter releases his arrow and with a thud it his the wooden wall beside the targets head, then with a swift vicious stab the brute drives the pitchfork into the bound girls stomach, she sputters and coughs up a small amount of blood then slides down the wall to the floor,

"look what you went and made me do now" he says sarcastic and emotionless (you see she is not dead but having trouble stabilizing. She needs help within four rounds.)

init
pitchfork guy 21
Feroz 17
Wolter 15
Unroggar 13
baldy 12
halforcs 6

The guy with the pitchfork passes it up to the half orc at the front.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jun, 2010 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Just out of curiosity Testsubject1, how does the initiative-based combat work here? Presumably I need to wait for your lead NPC, and both Feroz and Wolter, before I post my actions?

Also, can I charge from where I am standing, or do I need to get more space between me and the hostageless hostage-takers?

Finally, how are the variety of orcs arranged? From your last tactical post it seemed like they were all single file. Still the case?

26th Jun, 2010 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I would think Feroz would have shot at the targets when combat started. I want his to attack again on round two. I have been holding my crossbow at the ready waiting for signs of resistance. It reloads really fast too so I think I can shoot once a round.

28th Jun, 2010 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Yea you have 5 shots then you have to spend a full round loading another clip, first time I've looked at the repeating crossbow properly,

Alright I'll let you get that shot in on the surprise round purely on the fact all you have to do is pull the trigger.
When redying an action you have to be more precise and also as everyone had time to ready and action once something triggered it everyone would interrupt the next person triggering a chain effect that ends up making everyone go on their own init anyway.

Ok gonna roll the battle now.

Starting on round 1

Also I found where it says you are proficient with the heavy crossbow but under the weapons table it is a simple weapon while the repeating heavy is not, for this fight I'm not giving you any minuses but I may have too in the future.

I hope you can find something that says they are one in the same in the rules somewhere.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 28th Jun, 2010 - 6:06pm

29th Jun, 2010 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Testsubject1, just wanted to remind you that Un'Rogaar has the cleave feat, incase it comes in handy. Now that my AC is back up to 23 I am pretty happy to just stand and keep swinging. I would, however, like to make all future attacks full power attacks. With the potion of courage in effect the new attack with be +6, 2d6+7.

If either of the other two of you have the capacity to heal me or the waitress, now would be the time.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2010 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

Now we have a good chance of winning down here since the waitress is out of the way. Lets get them out of the way so we can figure what to do about that ship.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2010 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 9

I have 2 crossbows so I think I can just drop the empty one and use the other so I don't have to reload. I will continue to shoot until we are safe or dead. That is unless someone wants to try and talk us out of this mess. How many hit points does Un'Rogaar have left?

30th Jun, 2010 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

All the bad guys in the hallway are dead! I need to know whats happening next.

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.