War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 10 of 24

Lets not forget the potion after the battle - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2010 - 4:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 24 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (24) »
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
30th Jun, 2010 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 10

Oh, I guess I will reload my crossbow then and see what everyone else is doing. I am not really sure what our options are. You said some people went up a ladder. Is that the same ladder they came up on? How many went up the ladder.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jun, 2010 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

The hall way you are in is mid level they came up from below you and now are up on the top open deck. There are two of them and once atop the ladder would have been infront of the store room. You can follow them that way or turn behind you and go up into the dinning room where all the passengers and crew are.

I wont hand out experience just yet as there will be more fighting soon ... smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 30th Jun, 2010 - 5:51am

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well now that they are all dead down here I think we need to seal the hatch that they went up so they can not come back down. I wonder if that is possible. Meanwhile I will see to the waitress and get out of the way then I will go get my two guard dogs to help our side out a bit. I think we need to go meet up with the rest of the crew in the dining area.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2010 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 10 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

I do not know if they are alive or not but they will stay safe as long the puppies survive. I hope that my bandaging has kept them from totally dying. I will check on them later. Giving the dogs instruction to stay in the room and see that none disturb the ladies I will bandage the blink dog telling it to stay here too. I will close and bolt the hatchway to keep anyone from coming back down to this level and then head to the dinning hall. Once I see what is happening I will call for arrows as I start to shoot any goblins that he can see.

2nd Jul, 2010 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

I think we should take on the bigger group. I will go along with whatever though.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2010 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Taking on the group that is on the main deck close to us may be the wise thing to do. Getting rid of them is the best option first. Then we can see about the stronger group.

OOC: Since I do not have my DM guide handy does a character still get the multiple attacks against a less then one hit die creature? If I remember correctly it is one hit per level vs less than one hit die creatures like orcs, goblins, Kobolds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2010 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 10

No all number of attacks are based on your base attack or specialty feats, at sixth level you will get your second attack.

Feroz and Wolter can take a window each, and as the creatures get to the window I'll assume you take a 5foot step back to avoid attacks of opportunity. (firing a ranged weapon in melee prevokes) Some creatures may be slightly concealed due to the angle and objects on the deck, but you'll take the easy shots 1st.

The captain, the short beard dwarf and two of the working crew head below deck, they will come up at the hatch at the other end.

Unroggar I'm guessing will be taking a defensive stance at the door, I'll just wait a bit for his setup, potion of heroism is still in full effect,

Wolter and Feroz from the window you see a goblin pick up a Halberd, Realizing the guard who got harpooned and flung away dropped his equipment you look around and see a potion wedged between two barrels and a crossbow nearby both items about 25 feet from the door Unroggar is at.

3rd Jul, 2010 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Lets not forget the potion after the battle is over. I don't want to step away from the window right now otherwise I might miss some shots.

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.