War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 2 of 24

Just to clarify: The players in this campaign - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jun, 2010 - 1:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (24) »
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
9th Jun, 2010 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 2

Me and Wolter eh? Do I get the bottom bunk?

I presume then that we can consider the opening pleasantries between the two of us as having occurred pre-game? Easier if I can regard one of the party as a pre-existing friend.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2010 - 7:36am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

If I am being summoned by the half-giant right now to the lady for interrogation I want to make note that I am staying in character of the crew member, using his name and not my own. I will try my best to fall in line with whatever is asked or requested of me, never revealing my true identity.

If I must reveal my true identity I will explain myself in full truth and ask to be able to work off my debt for taking the boat ride. I will not however reveal my true name.

I want to keep my true name a secret from everyone. This will make it much harder (I think) for my cousin to find me.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 9th Jun, 2010 - 7:44am

9th Jun, 2010 - 8:26am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Not sure what is going on here. The site keeps rejecting my posts .......

I get the impression that we are about to interrogate the dwarf. I think you're in the clear for now.

9th Jun, 2010 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

The Dice Master says...

international QUOTE (Inferatus)
Not sure what is going on here. The site keeps rejecting my posts

This should be resolved. Further issues should be Posted in your intro Thread.

9th Jun, 2010 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Oliron you were being sought out by Dorian and he has asked Vlad to find you under your real name, but as no one knows your real name you probably wont be found,
Depending if Vlad wants to entertain Dorian's request and search for you you may over hear it and choose to make yourself known to him or not.
Your cover name is Alex and you are a waiter.

And sorry to Vilikin but you weren't in the right spot to kick the dog off and its a little to tough for it to be that easy.

And yea I think the half giant should have the bottom bunk, just seems safer that way, also yea there would have been the simple pleasantries pre-game

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 9th Jun, 2010 - 6:11pm

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2010 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

Sorry about that I miss read what was going on. I thought it was all happening in the dinning hall.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2010 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 2

I will probably sleep up on deck or with the horses as that is more of my nature. You can have the bottom bunk and the top for all Wolter cares. smile.gif

10th Jun, 2010 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Just to clarify:

The players in this campaign are in control of their own actions only, I presume? This is my first PBP rpg, but usually it would be up to the DM to decide the results of my actions.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (24) »

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.