War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 12 of 24

I am thinking this is a advanced level Ogre - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jul, 2010 - 9:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 24 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (24) »
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2010 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 12

I think we need to drink some potions three to the half giant and one each for me and feroz. Wolter will be getting ready to shoot at anything he ses after the club is removed from the roof.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2010 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Feroz and Wolter. When the boat tipped you lost your enemies and ammo they are now along the side of the ship in the pile of people and mundane objects. As far as you can tell from first sight the bugbear isn't getting back up, Feroz only has 2 bolts left loaded, the second crossbow is gone and so is your helper (you can see her tho)
Wolter still has 4 arrows in his quiver, and one at the ready.

Feroz cannot see any cannons or ballista type weapons from here, nor can her remeber seeing any before. The only vantage point he can think of is on the deck above the dinning hall so he is not restricted by the window.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Wolter will go with his previous post about shooting at and hopefully killing the ogre while hoping that his dancer returns soon with more arrows for him to loose.

16th Jul, 2010 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Just not sure if I'm painting the right picture of this ogre, Normally he would be way beyond you to fight, amongst his kind he is a hero, well known of. Villages probably speak of him in fear. But he is badly wounded and crippled from his fight with the now dead druid, Using only his off hand and one eye.

With the wounds you see you are surprised he can stand at all yet he fights 'almost' unaffected.

16th Jul, 2010 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

How is this hero-ogre for attacks of opportunity in his present state? My current plan is to move 20-30 feet back, pull my axe, and drink that potion.

If he lands a hit with my sword, I'm beyond dead. I'm sitting on 11hp now.

16th Jul, 2010 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Ooc: I don't really have any clue what to do. I think if you try and move back he gets an attack of opportunity though.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jul, 2010 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 12

Yea the main drama is the 10ft reach he has, I cant really see away around it, drawing your weapon doesn't provoke tho,

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2010 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

I am thinking this is a advanced level Ogre and we can not fight him unless we all gang up on him then we may have a slight chance. I think the fact that he is healing he must have a ring of regeneration of something similar. Either way I think some of us are not going to survive.

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.