War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 13 of 24

Oliron Feroz will recall hearing of a spell - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2010 - 5:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 24 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (24) »
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
17th Jul, 2010 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions - Page 13

I was thinking of using the 'retreat' action, which is a double move that does not provoke AOO.

At best though, it will give me 1 more round before I die. How about I just stand my ground and fight, and one of you make sure I don't hit -10?

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2010 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

If Un' drops I will change my appearance to a bugbear or goblin. I am not sure I can do anything to stop this ogre or heal Un'. Feroz will try and blend in with the bad guys if things go really bad, or he might even drink his gaseous form potion. I won't do that until there is no other option though.

Anyways, ya, I think the best way to go is just keep attacking him and hope we drop him.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2010 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions
A Friend

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah that is what I was thinking. Attack him and hope we do it. I will try to keep others off your back and attack him when the others are finished off.

20th Jul, 2010 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Oliron I like the direction you started to go in, searching for clues, but you must specify clues too what and where?

There is bonus exp up for grabs if anyone can get the storyline rolling without me forcing it out.

I feel the story line should progress with natural roleplaying if your characters are at all the slightest bit curious. There are many loose strings but maybe only I can see them because I put them there :s

20th Jul, 2010 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

Ooc: ok I am going to have to think about everything and figure out how I am going to find these clues. I will think about it at work today it will give me something to think about so I am not completely bored. I will be posting tonight my investigation tactics or technique and direction.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2010 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wolter wonders while he is resting why they attacked this ship and how did they know the prisoners where there. What were they looking for in Liz's room did they get away with it? Why was there a fabled Ogre attacking? Something was very important on this ship and they wanted it badly to attack like they did. We need to check what treasures Liz was guarding if they remain.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 20th Jul, 2010 - 11:07pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jul, 2010 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions - Page 13

Wolter
When arriving in the room it is not as expected, One dog appears dead Liz's body is not how you left it but contorted on the floor against the wall and the half elf waitress is nowhere in sight.

As you tend to the dogs wounds you realize its just unconscious but stable. The blink dog seems to be doing ok and appreciates the dressing of its wounds. Liz's condition appears to be from when the ship rocked. She has well and truly passed over.

As you go to enter the room across the hall (where the halflings were) A stern old raspy voice snaps,
"Stay out! Ju, Just Stay out! and don't touch ANYTHING!"
as an old wrinkly and grumpy in appearance gnome hobbles to the door way leaning heavily on a walking stick.

"my god the mess" he says to himself as he put's his hand to his forehead.
He lets out a sigh then slams the door and you hear him mutter from the other side, "Oh god that halfling bled on my schematics"

If you wish to rest in liz's room you will get a good 8 hour rest and awake the same time as the halfgiant next door.

22nd Jul, 2010 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

Oliron Feroz will recall hearing of a spell 'Arcane mark' that sounds similar to what Dorian described (I will allow you too look it up OC and use that knowlage) Also you will recall Wolter seemed to be the last to strike the ogre, he is currently sleeping.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 22nd Jul, 2010 - 5:57am

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.