War Of The Gods - Game - Page 3 of 31

Un'Rogaar releases the dog, quickly - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jun, 2010 - 1:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (31) »
War Of The Gods D&D 3.5 - Scenario is published here with Testsubject1 as DM
11th Jun, 2010 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game - Page 3

Vlad feels the dwarf wasn't lying although there may be more to the story, that is all he will share for now.

Un'Rogaar Grapple action readied! The hound is perfectly fine with Liz if anything more protective now that she is here, if any slight action looks as tho you are moving closer his growls will get deeper.

Oliron You find Dorian upstairs on the entertainment deck, sitting back with his feet up on the table he is oddly pouring his beverage from a glass to a mug and then back again, admiring the process ever so intently.

"why I am looking for him you ask" he announces affirming your question. "I am looking for him because I don't know where he is, If I knew where he was, he would be found and then I wouldn't need to look for him"

This follows suit for a short while and eventually you will get the general hint that he feels fate has brought the two aboard together and aware that Feroz excels at what he try's, he wishes to meet with Feroz as he has an important task he feels only he is capable of.

As Walter comes down the steps behind Un'Rogaar Liz explains that her dog was locked in her room and would only attack someone if they broke in. The captain shouts down the hatch that he wants it locked away in a cage on the bottom deck regardless. (dog is currently infront of the hatch that leads to bottom deck and walter has the needed key to unlock it)

The captain can then be herd shouting out for ice and a towel for the dwarf and a mug of ale, he will then curse the waiter who didn't follow orders and have it already. (Oliron)

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2010 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

Game Gods The War

Feroz drops his disguise momentarily speaking plainly, "I am Feroz."

Feroz tries to understand why he feels Dorian seems to share a part of his path. Trying not to let on that he is experiencing fear and excitement on the matter.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2010 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game
A Friend

War Of The Gods - Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Wolter will speak with Liz and ask her if she will agree to the captains orders and have her puppy locked in the lower hold. He will tell her that he has two dogs himself down there and he will make sure it is well cared for along with his two dogs.

12th Jun, 2010 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Game Gods The War

"Whatever you're going to do Wolter, do it fast. This animal is going to attack sooner or later." says Un'Rogaar, realising that he is probably in more danger than Elizabeth. He slowly moves sidewards to allow Wolter access.

OOC: Testsubject1, can I broaden the conditions of that readied action to include myself and Wolter? Seems like Liz is pretty safe to me.

12th Jun, 2010 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Game Gods The War

"ahh" Dorian says excitedly as Alex become Feroz he claps his hands, "very good young man it seems you found me instead, well you can tell that other chap to stop looking for you now" and with that you are not sure if he means the person he was talking to earlier or your disguise.

"Are you aware that the death of magic is upon us? Never mind for now I have much I need you to do, three things, Much, three that was" He passes you his mug half full of ale, "I know discretion and persuasion may not be your forte but I require both of them for this first task" he looks off to the horizon "we truly grow when we manage to excel in that wich we usually don't!" His rantings drift off for a while then he gets to the point "I need from you, to have the twins visit my room and stay for the night, before this week is over, and also I need a hollow log or sorts... Do you think you are up to that?" As he finishes his sentence you notice a fine sprinkle of red dots upon his face and feel something wet on the back of your neck. (you are up on the entertainment deck) The commotion on the main deck previously stirred by the dwarf seems to grow.

Below deck between Walter and Liz they managed to handle the animal and calm it down,
it took a while but it settled and Un'Rogaar stands back but still prepared.

Meanwhile on deck the Dwarf is rallying up the rest of the patrons who are complaining loudly to the captain of weapons on board the ship, eventually he will have to give into the numbers and request all weapons be confiscated.

One of the guards from the storage room will go around and collect them,
(I will assume you will all eventually agree as there will be no exceptions, weapons in your rooms will be collected later and you may try to conceal a small weapon if you wish)

Un'Rogaar you will be asked to pass up yours and Walter's as this will happen while you are busy watching the dog, it stirs the dog a little and puts Walter back a few steps but he eventually, once the guard takes the weapons, calms the dog enough that it lays down and allows him to pat it, everyone exhales as they relax a bit.

Liz almost sequels with joy, as she thanks Walter "oh but if he is locked down there" she points to the hatch in the floor and thinks for a second"I must leave my treasure down there so he can continue to guard it!" She pauses for another second staring off blankly, balancing on the pinnacle of a decision, it almost looks as tho she's not going to share her thoughts then she turns back to the both of you. She grabs a ring from her finger and wriggles her hand free, "this will be payment" she says as she hands Walter a beautiful rubied ring, making sure to look upon the both of you she says "you are involved now and I am sorry but I will explain as soon as I get back with my treasure!" She then turns and hitches her dress and runs into her room.

Un'Rogaar still on edge, notices with his keen eye's the minute flair in the dogs nostril, the rise of hairs on its back and the twitch in it's ears, then all of a sudden you hear what it hears, the clanking sound of the half elf waitress climbing down the ladder on the other side, no sooner had she touch the ground the dog lets out a mighty growl as it leaps from the surprised Walter's side. It lunges ferociously at the innocent surprised girl. Mid lunge it falls short with a massive clashing thud as it hits the floor hard in a scrambled snapping mess with the half giant! In almost no time he is on top of it and has it pinned under his immense size and muscle. A small trickle of blood runs down Rogaar's shoulder (5damage)

The half elf waitress (serving walter before) apologizes as she shows you the blankets and dog bowl that she had brought down, "The captain wanted me to set this up, I have the key so I'll just quickly duck down and do that while you settle him again, I'm so sorry I thought he had calmed" She fumbles with the key as she tries to hurry down the hatch, she practically drops down instead of climbing rushing as much as possible not wanting to be a burden or in the way.

There is a high pitched scream from Liz's room and a crashing of furniture, almost simultaneously the waitress below begins to scream "help" but her cry is cut short and ends in a muffle. Before you can react to either another cry comes from the top deck.

Vlad Standing near the dwarf waiting to question him when he calms down, he turns to talk to you after he watches all the weapons get locked into the storage room. He opens his mouth to talk to you then his eyes widen as his mouth just drops open. He is looking over your shoulder, you hear three consecutive thuds and a small splash. Then there is an awful squelch as you watch what appears to be a harpoon pierce right through the gut of the guard and yank him by chain over your head into the air spraying a mist of blood over the boat!

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 12th Jun, 2010 - 5:39pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2010 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game
A Friend

War Of The Gods - Game

Wolter does not even think as he rushes into liz's room to see if she requires any aid.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jun, 2010 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods Game - Page 3

Feroz wonders what this wet feeling is. He touches the back of his neck then looks at his fingers to see what the substance may be.

He thinks about the task that was asked of him and wonders seriously about his mans sanity.

13th Jun, 2010 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

War The Gods Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Un'Rogaar releases the dog, quickly slamming the hatch door shut to protect the waitress. He rushes to Elizabeth's room, but realising his employer's injuries, he runs for the upper deck. Raising his head just high enough to see where everyone is, he shouts out "Vlad, get that dwarf and get down here! We have injured."

He pauses long enough to confirm they have heard him, before quickly returning to the room.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (31) »

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.