War Of The Gods - Game - Page 30 of 31

"Yeah those mines sound like a little - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2010 - 4:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 31 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 
War Of The Gods D&D 3.5 - Scenario is published here with Testsubject1 as DM
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2010 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game
A Friend

War Of The Gods - Game - Page 30

Wolter sighs and speaks loudly. I guess the tales of the city are not true. Lets go and spend our coin elsewhere. I was really looking forward to spending gold here but I am sure another city can use my gold even if I look like I need a bath. Lowering his voice Wolter says to Feroz lets go I do not want to draw too much attention to us from the orc character.

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2010 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Game Gods The War

The half orc made his dealings witht he guards and then left,
The guard laghs hard seing right through your bluff.

"Go to Valagar, he yells they will 'appreciate' your coin, its north east from here"

He then laughs to himself again and begins to patroll the wall.

"Oh and if you manage to make it back, bring with you atleast 5 gold peices and I might let you in"

28th Oct, 2010 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Feroz looks up at the guard disguised as a humble old man in rags. He bends down to his knees.

"Please sir, can I exchange you this spiked chain for some clothes and a ration or two. Please have a heart and show some pity on an old man. Without clothes or rations (water) the desert will claim us before the next sun."

28th Oct, 2010 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Page 30 Game Gods The War

"And to feed you would mean a citizen I hold duty over would miss out on a meal, a child even, so you barbarians of the dessert can see another sunrise, what of it old fool, lost all your coins on your slave in the pit?

"I'll trade you a pick for the chain and you can go and brave the mines if you are that desperate."

29th Oct, 2010 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Game Gods The War

Feroz peeks up from under his hat thinking 10 different curses at the guard, "Deal!", he says with feigned glee.

"Would you be so kind as to point us in its direction?"

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2010 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game
A Friend

War Of The Gods - Game

Wolter looks over at Feroz and says I think we will much better at heading back to the small shack we were at just before coming here. Let us see if we can hold out there for a few hours or days while we have food and water there. That can help us decide what we are going to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Nov, 2010 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

War The Gods Game - Page 30

A pick is thrown down and the guard tells you to leve the chain there, If you go directly north you will find a mine over run with beasts and desert spirits, if you go south west, on the forrest border you will find a haunted mine.

2nd Nov, 2010 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

War The Gods Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

"Yeah those mines sound like a little piece of heaven.", Feroz speaks sarcastically.

He picks up the pick and leaves the chain. Using his skate ability on their mounts to speed up the travel ( I think I still have some power left?)

+  « First of 31 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.