War Of The Gods - Game - Page 4 of 31

Feroz focus's his mind and casts skate - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jun, 2010 - 5:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (31) »
War Of The Gods D&D 3.5 - Scenario is published here with Testsubject1 as DM
13th Jun, 2010 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game - Page 4

There is a banging on the hatch as the waitress whimpers "please let me out,"
The banging gets louder as she seems to be panicking "NOW"

Walter is shocked when Liz's other dog appears at her side sniffs her then lets out a howl then disappears, (Blink dog, you will realize this now)

Then you hear a soft creak of the door behind you opening. You turn to see who is at Dorian's room but the sudden woosh followed by a thin sharp precise pain tells you your a second too late, you feel the wound burn as the dagger stands protruding from your back. (20 damage) the door slams shut.

The blink dog can be herd going into battle with the other dog, it appears to be holding it back.

Un'Rogaar You see all manner of panic on deck as the people and crew begin rushing towards you trying to take cover in the dinning hall,

Feroz watches in horror as an arrow bursts through Dorian's shoulder and another barely misses his own head. Dorian just stares at it for a second as it hangs there, "my... My shirt he says" as you watch that anger grow in his eyes again. He turns and is looking at something in the sky that no one else can see, he begins mumbling and counting, even some adding then he blurts out
"My god, 16 goblins, 10 orcs, 8 bug bears, 3 ogres and An ogre mage.... Not to mention the ones free below deck!"

A large bird takes flight from the crow's nest atop the mast, about 60ft from where it left it lets out a wave of bluish white light that ripples through the air in front of it.

The silence and invisibility is broken.

In the air floats a ship, about 15 by 40ft, The mast is replaced by what appears to be a small blimp balloon with flapping wings, the bottom of the ship is flat, and there are four arms reaching outwards and upwards out of the sides of the hull giving hold to some sort of helicopter propeller device running on sprockets, belts and chains that are being driven from within the ship. The whole ship is making more noises then any busy blacksmith forge you have been to, Humming, Clinking and clanking away it proceeds to near your ship.

You see the guard, once on your ship, dangling lifelessly on a harpoon and see the chain runs up to an over sized crossbow on some sort of turret at the front point of this flying machine. Standing behind the turret it is an ogre who appears to be laughing hysterically. You catch a glimpse of a heads along the side of the ship, aiming their bows as they continue to rain arrows down in the direction of your ship. It wont be long until they are on top of you.

(this is 60 ft away and 60ft up but only gaining 5ft a round closer)

Un'Rogaar you don't see or hear it due to the commotion and being in the dinning hall.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2010 - 7:59am / Post ID: #

Game Gods The War

Realising something is afoot from the commotion, Un'Rogaar barges his way up to the main deck. Confident in the protection of his fullplate, he quickly makes a dash for the storage room, taking whatever cover he can find on the way.

OOC: 20ft base speed, +4str modifier if I need to force the door when I arrive.

13th Jun, 2010 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As Un'Rogaar pushes his way through the sea of tightly packed people, he notices blood amongst them and fear of the sky. Breaking out into the open air of the deck there is no one in sight beside the captain still standing strong. Arrows whizz past him and you thudding into the wooden deck, one come close enough to Un'Rogaar only to skim off the thick plate of his armor.

The thick reinforced door burst open under the strength and weight of Un'Rogaar as he charges through it. Inside the walls are lined with crates, sacks and full racks. There are 3 large cylinders from floor to ceiling spread in a triangle, in the center of the room you see a large chest, the ones the weapons were put in... With a big ol padlock on it.

And you see you'r sword laying behind it far to big too fit.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 13th Jun, 2010 - 12:20pm

13th Jun, 2010 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Game Gods The War

In all the chaos Feroz is unsure how to act or what to do. He scans for someone who looks like they do. Feroz spots a half giant lumbering over to the storage room and busting down the door.

*He looks like he is on a mission, maybe I should help him.* Feroz thinks, as he has no better ideas.

SA: Feroz will cast mage armor on himself and use his burst ability. Also running to the storage room to see if he can help the half giant. Or at least hide behind him.

14th Jun, 2010 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Game Gods The War

Noticing his masterworked sword on the floor behind the chest, his eyes flare. He pauses a moment to take aim for where the lock attaches to the chest, and with a mighty overhead swing he attempts to open the chest.

OOC:I'd like to power-attack whatever looks the weakest, the lock, or whatever mounting there is on the chest. +6 to hit, 3d6+10 damage. If I miss or don't break the lock, I'll pretty well just keep wailing on it until I'm either convinced I'm not getting anywhere, or it's open.

Reconcile Edited: Inferatus on 14th Jun, 2010 - 2:25am

14th Jun, 2010 - 7:22am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game

On your first swing you do considerable damage to the lock, getting a bit too excited and eager you give your blade a mighty heave and throw it down again, instead of the clang of metal on metal you hear a splintering of wood as you miss and make a small hole in the floor, lining it up again your aim lands true as you burst the lock off,

The items are conveniently name tagged by a small parchment and string

During the first swing Feroz would have arrived in the room with haste as a scatter of arrows fall behind him,
Feroz you hear a scratching sound come from behind the large steel cylinder straight ahead of you at the back of the room, that Un'Rogaar clearly didn't hear.

Walter would have noticed that as soon as the half giant left the hallway the dogs stopped fighting.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 14th Jun, 2010 - 7:23am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2010 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game
A Friend

War The Gods Game - Page 4

After a quick bandaging and seeing that Liz is going to live, Wolter will remove the dagger from his back and look for a target to kill. It is his intention to make it to the hatch and release the waitress. Killing anything that crosses his path that does not belong.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 14th Jun, 2010 - 9:11pm

15th Jun, 2010 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

War The Gods Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Feroz focus's his mind and casts skate on Un'Rogaar. "Hope you don't mind, that should add some speed and grace to you big guy. I heard some scratching sound coming from back there.", Feroz points to were he heard the sound. He motions for the giant guy with a huge sword to go check it out.

"I'm Feroz by the way, you don't know me if anyone asks, wink, wink." Feroz wonders if any of this is seeping in to the brutes mind. He smiles politely though hoping to stay on the giants good side.

ooc: Is the chest open? If it is I will grab my weapons out.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 15th Jun, 2010 - 6:04am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (31) »

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.