War Of The Gods - Game - Page 5 of 31

"I can't do it!" - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jun, 2010 - 7:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (31) »
War Of The Gods D&D 3.5 - Scenario is published here with Testsubject1 as DM
15th Jun, 2010 - 6:16am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game - Page 5

As the half giant busts the lock a quick short rainbow-flash of light sweeps around him from behind, he turns turn's to Feroz with his eyes burning like points of silver fire. (and they will do while the power is in effect).

UnRogaars feet are briefly slicked with a translucent, shimmering substance. The glistening substance evaporates almost instantaneously.

Feroz then speaks and introduces him self as he proceeds to take his weapons back from the chest.
UnRoggar when he moves will realize he now slides's along solid ground as if on smooth ice. Yet unlike UnRoggar on normal ice, he completely, with ease retains equilibrium by mental desire alone,

(it's allowing him to gracefully skate along the ground, turn, or stop suddenly as desired. The skater's land speed increases by 15 feet.
sorry for doubling up the post I just wanted to give the psionic side effects, you can choose to try hide these if you like)

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 15th Jun, 2010 - 6:23am

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2010 - 6:48am / Post ID: #

Game Gods The War

ooc: I would like to use my spellcraft skill to see if I can figure out what that rainbow / silver eye spell did.

15th Jun, 2010 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It was you. They are the psionic side effects from the skate spell. They can be nulled with a good concentration check. Let me know if you want to try hide them all the time or just when you say.
Also try and keep OOC in general discussion,

15th Jun, 2010 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Game Gods The War

"Un'Rogaar. Named for my father, but that is likely to be obvious. A pleasure, I'm sure" Un'Rogaar politely reciprocates whilst donning his tower-shield, and palming his battleaxe. Holding the shield high, he begins to make his way to the back of the room.

"Now lets see about this scratching you mentioned. You may want to keep half an eye on the door, as well."

OOC: I'd like to try to corner whatever it is that is back there. Not sure exactly how this room is layed out as far as distance from the corner of the room to the cylinder. Initiative is at +5, and AC will be 23 with my shield.

15th Jun, 2010 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Game Gods The War

As you near the cylinder, you hear what could be the chattering of teeth, as you venture around the bend you notice the head of a propped up halberd, then the sound of an arrow being released from a crossbow at point blank, only for it to find it's way ricocheting off your shield and into the floor.

A few feet behind the arrow the other half of the once pair of guards crouches on the floor quivering, with an unloaded crossbow in one shaky hand and a full vial in the other.

"D..d..d don't kill me...." he mutters while rocking staring at the floor.

16th Jun, 2010 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game

"On your feet soldier!" Un'Rogaar belows in a deep commanding voice, calling on his military background. "And re-load that crossbow, there's trouble afoot. Me and my associate here will be making for the lower decks momentarily. We could use a sharp-eyed soldier."

Un'Rogaar turns confidently and returns to the chest, trying to reassure the guard with his confidence. He quickly re-equips his inventory of spears, his longspear, and his sword. He briefly rummages through the remaining contents.

OOC: +1 search modifier. I'd just like to have a quick look to see if anyone surrendered anything that might have healing properties. Potions, salves, etc.

"Are the two of you ready for this? We'll make for the hatch to the lower decks. Stay low, and try to keep behind me. No heroics here gentlemen, I want a quick, safe run."

He makes his way for the entrance, glancing out quickly, preparing to run.

OOC:+1 spot. I want to make sure there is no-one in the immediate area between the storage room, and the hatch we left through. No problem pausing for a round or two to ensure the path is clear.

Reconcile Edited: Inferatus on 16th Jun, 2010 - 12:44am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2010 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

War The Gods Game - Page 5

Feroz casts Silent Image when the time is right. Making it appear that several people are exiting from there position and scattering. Thus hopefully confusing any would be attackers to their true target.

Feroz steps up next to the half giant, "Maybe this will help our dash for the lower decks." He casts the spell concentrating for only a short while, then attempting to stay right behind Un'Rogaar when he exits.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 16th Jun, 2010 - 6:21am

16th Jun, 2010 - 7:06am / Post ID: #

War The Gods Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

"I can't do it!" the guard cries, "Did you see Bazza" He corks the vial and slides it across towards the two of you, as he begins to reload his crossbow, "That potion will revitalize you and give you confidence but I don't want it, I'd rather be alive then brave and dead!"

In the chest you will also see a
Longbow, composite (finely crafted)
Scimitar
Gnome hooked hammer
short sword
Waraxe, Dwarven (finely crafted)
Bolas
and a dagger that is sheathed in a bulky sheath.

The deck is clear and you can both get some concealment behind the tower shield making for a pretty safe journey back to the dinning room, alternatively there is another hatch just outside the door.

The decoy will defiantly draw some arrows.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 16th Jun, 2010 - 7:09am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (31) »

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.