War Of The Gods - Game - Page 8 of 31

Just as the guy with the pitchfork leans to - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jun, 2010 - 4:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 31 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (31) »
War Of The Gods D&D 3.5 - Scenario is published here with Testsubject1 as DM
22nd Jun, 2010 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game - Page 8

Feroz will tell the half orc to hold were he is. Explain that his friends would like to talk with him, maybe they can work something out. Feroz will open fire on the half orc as soon as he comes forward or if acting hostile. Shooting it as many times as possible with his crossbow until it dies.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 22nd Jun, 2010 - 5:05am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2010 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game
A Friend

Game Gods The War

Wolter will do a quick search of the two halflings to see if anything worthwhile remains behind. He will do a quick bandage job on the half giant and himself. After that Wolter is going to look for a secret passage in this room and Liz's room to see how they came up from below.

23rd Jun, 2010 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Un'Rogaar limps over to one of the corpses and gives it a good hard kick. "Damned midget ....... Now let's see about that hostage."

He makes his way back to the dining hall, pleased to see that 'Nargoz' has everything under control. "Whoever heard of a teleporting, exploding knife?" he mumbles to himself.

"I find myself in dire need of a potion. Any objections?" He anounces to Nargoz, looking battered from the battle. "Any developments at your end?".

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2010 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game
A Friend

Page 8 Game Gods The War

As stated in other post Wolter takes off the fingers instead of touching the rings. He will take up a spot where he can be partially under cover while keeping the half orc and others in sight with bow drawn and ready.

24th Jun, 2010 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

Game Gods The War

Feroz nods his heads to the potion tied to his belt. "No, go right ahead, heard a commotion back there. Looking at you, I hate to see what happened to the loosers of that fight." Feroz commends himself for teaming up with the brute, judging from the destruction that is left in his wake.

He maintains his grip on his crossbow and has it pointed all the time at the half orc.

24th Jun, 2010 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game

Upon drinking the potion you may know (perhaps after explaining it to Olirons character) it is a potion of greater heroism,

You gain a +4 morale bonus on attack rolls, saves, and skill checks, immunity to fear effects, and 10 temporary hit points for 100 minutes (it's quite an expensive potion)

Vlad/vilikin puts his head down the dinning hall hatch into the hallway you are standing, "Hows things down here, I herd some noises!" he asks not noticing the half orc, "people want to return to their rooms, that flying ship is directly above us now and panic is kicking in again! What do you want me to do up here? I mean what should I tell people?"

Vlad can and will lay on hands and heal 8 points if anyone requests it. From the angle he is on he can't notice the next half orc climbing up,

the second half orc turns and reaches down into the ladder then grabbing a chain he yanks up the young halfelf waitress, bound by manacles and badly battered and bruised she is barely conscious, then a bald older shifty looking man of average build hevily covered in strange tattoo's climbs up the ladder followed by a tougher younger brute looking human who is holding a pitchfork and presses it to the girls neck.

"now lead us to the spare boats" the younger human declares!

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 24th Jun, 2010 - 5:46am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2010 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game
A Friend

War The Gods Game - Page 8

Wolter will look to see if he has a clear shot on the one holding the waitress hostage. If he can get a clean shot he will take it hoping that it can give her a chance to escape long enough for us to end this small stalemate. I do not think we should alow them to get off the ship. Well at least not alive. smile.gif

26th Jun, 2010 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

War The Gods Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Just as the guy with the pitchfork leans to the side to have a better look at Wolter, Wolter releases his arrow and with a thud it his the wooden wall beside the targets head, then with a swift vicious stab the brute drives the pitchfork into the bound girls stomach, she sputters and coughs up a small amount of blood then slides down the wall to the floor,

"look what you went and made me do now" he says sarcastic and emotionless (you see she is not dead but having trouble stabilizing. She needs help within four rounds.)

init
pitchfork guy 21
Feroz 17
Wolter 15
Unroggar 13
baldy 12
halforcs 6

The guy with the pitchfork passes it up to the half orc at the front

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.